ten.

"How are you feeling, Adelaide?"

I sit down at the kitchen counter, a long sleeve shirt, sweatpants, a sweatshirt, slippers, and a heated blanket covering my body, "Cold."

Bucky walks around me and goes straight for the coffee pot, making me laugh. I turn to Wanda again, giving her a smile.

"I am glad you are feeling better," She laughs lightly, "You look much more well."

I can't help but find her broken english endearing. She's just super sweet all the time, I really enjoy her company.

She takes a bite of a banana before a cup of coffee is slid in front of me. I look up at Bucky with a grin, "You're an absolute legend."

He gives me a tired smile, which makes me feel a bit guilty. He stayed up pretty much all night last night making sure I was okay, no matter how many times I told him I was fine.

He grabs a cup for himself and sits on the stool next me. Steve walks in next, his hair ruffled and plaid pajama pants covering his legs. "Morning everyone."

We all greet Cap which is followed by some chatter between all of us before I move my seat back.

"I'm going to go talk to Pete," I say quietly for Bucky to hear, taking my hot cup with me, "I think I owe him a thank you."

He nods as Wanda and Steve continue talking. I slip out of the room and head to the elevator, going up a few floors to the rooms.

I head towards his, hearing music playing behind the door. I knock a few times, a messy haired Peter with sweatpants and a t-shirt with two atoms saying "I lost an electron!" and "Are you positive?" on it.

"Hey, Adelaide," He gives me a closed mouth smile, "Come on in."

He walks back into his room and lowers the music coming from his phone. I follow behind him, wrapping the blanket tighter around me as I hold onto my coffee. "How are you?"

"I'm fine," I say, sitting on his bed, "But I feel like I should be asking you that."

He laughs, "It's not everyday that you find out a crime boss wants you dead," He shrugs, "But I'll be fine."

He pauses for a second, "Do you think Aunt May is going to be okay?"

"Yes," I say confidently, "And Stark said he has SHIELD agents undercover around your apartment at all times, just to be safe."

He nods, obviously feeling a little bit better. He looks at his hands awkwardly, so I take that as my cue to speak up.

"Listen, Pete," I look down at my coffee, "You saved my life yesterday. I want you to know how thankful I am for it."

"No, I didn't," He waves me off, "It was nothing."

"It wasn't nothing," I disagree, "If you were't there, Bucky and I would both be dead or captured."

He sits next to me, "You would of done the same thing."

I shake my head, knowing he won't take the compliment.

I smile, "Did you hear that Bucky fought some clones?"

"Clones?" His eyes widen, "How many?"

"Five."

"Do we know if they used somatic cell nuclear transfer? Like Dolly the sheep? Or was it a quintuplet, because it's easy to mistake the difference between them and quintuples since they are really rare."

"I think it was just an Inhuman," I break it to him, laughing.

He nods, laughing at himself, "Right. The weirder than science."