twenty five.

"This is General Talbot," Coulson introduces a man of medium height. He has a very official and douchey mustache covering his lip.

"Sir," Cap salutes, "Steve Rogers. This is Tony Stark, Sergeant James Barnes, Sam Wilson, Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, Natasha Romanoff, Dr. Bruce Banner, and Adelaide Morris."

"Avengers," He nods, his voice is degrading and snobbish, "Any of you one of those Inhumans?"

"Depends on your reasoning," Bucky says.

"We want to add you to a new registration," Talbot says. "For Inhumans only."

"The last one didn't work out so well," Stark bites back. "We put ours on there and then that night they were attacked in our own Tower."

While living at the base, Coulson informed me that Fisk knew about me because of that index. He was paying some executives at HYDRA for intel, who was working with Hive who had Lash on the inside. It's all very confusing and honestly I don't want my name on another list again.

"What do you do with this registration?" Wanda asks.

"We take DNA, fingerprints, categorize your threat levels. See if you're a danger to society," he says cockily.

"None of us are Inhuman," Steve lies, "Anyone with powers has been scientifically modified or enhanced."

"Come on, Rogers, I'm no fool," He scoffs, "I know at least one of yours is. I've seen more Inhumans on this base today than I care to admit, including the blue monster, Rasta-Hulk-"

"Uncalled for," Bruce mutters.

"Lash is on your base?" Bucky asks, "For how long?"

There's a thick silence, "A few months."

I was living in the same place as the man that has tried to murder me? And they didn't bother mentioning that?

"That will be discussed at a later time," Steve says. I look up at Bucky who's jaw is tense as usual. I take a subtle step closer to him and he puts his hand on my lower back.

"Despite the Generals persistence on this registration, that's not why we called," Coulson says, "I've informed him about Hive."

"What happened to working underground?" I ask.

"I picked up on satellite images of Daisy Johnson strolling down a block with a dead man," Talbot says, "I knew something was up."

"Is there any new information?" Bruce asks.

"We think Hive may have everything he needs to create his army," Coulson says.

"How?" Buck asks, "Mack destroyed the Kree. Doesn't Hive need blood from an alive one to create an Inhuman?"

"He has it," Coulson sighs, "Daisy was shot a few years back and in order to help her survive, she was injected with Kree blood."

"Okay," I put my hands out, "What?"

"TAHITI," Steve shakes his head, obviously knowing what the hell the Director is going on about.

"Like the place?" Nat asks, just as confused.

"The TAHITI Project was created to resurrect a fallen Avenger. Inject the blood of a Kree into their veins along with some more pretty inhumane things," Coulson gives a pretty mediocre explanation, "It's how I was brought back after Loki killed me."

"Loki?" I shake my head, "Like, Thor's brother? He killed you? You were risen from the dead?"

I look around and see everyone staring at me, "I've been pretty excepting of the aliens, but come on now. I'm the only one who finds a resurrection crazy?"