wedding

"Wedding day, take two," Sabrina said, sighing. She watched Veronica put extra bobby pins into her bun and smiled. She was actually marrying the man she really loved.

"Wow. I can't believe it. You look like a princess," Daphne said, looking up from the bouquet. Red gasped and started crying.

"You guys said that at the last wedding," Sabrina chuckled.

"True. But I feel as if this is a special wedding. It was only a matter of time before you two got married!" Red said, going back to arranging the white roses.

"Alright. Are you ready?" Veronica asked, stepping back. Sabrina stood up and smiled. Today was the day she would marry her true love.

"Yeah, I'm ready," she replied, taking the bouquet from Red. They all gave Sabrina a hug as Henry walked in.

"Take two. Are you ready?" he asked, trying to hold back happy tears. Sabrina rolled her eyes and waved goodbye to the other ladies.

"Yes."

"Alright, let's go," Henry said, linking his arm in Sabrina's. They walked outside to the fresh smell of the pine trees and the chirps of the birds and the smiles of the guests. There were so many familiar faces. Snow White, Prince Charming, and their kids. Daphne, Red, and Pinocchio. Mr. Hamstead with Betsy and their kids. Mustardseed. Titania. Moth. And her mother with Basil.

But then she saw him. The man she really loved. He had shaved his beard and cleaned up. He was wearing a black tux and his hair was combed and styled. He was grinning from ear to ear and had tears welling in his eyes.

"Who gives this woman to be married?" the priest asked.

"I do," Henry replied.

He let go of Sabrina's arm and smiled at Puck as he walked to the front row to join Veronica and Basil. Puck smiled and whispered, "You look beautiful."

"You look so handsome," Sabrina replied, giving him a small smile.

"Marriage is a wonderful beginning. You will have bumps in the road, but if you truly love one another, you will get past them. Now, before we get started, does anyone have any objections as to why these two people shouldn't get married?" the priest asked. Thankfully, no one stood or said anything.

"Alright, let's continue. I believe the bride and groom have vows they would like to exchange," the priest said.

Puck pulled out a sheet of paper and began.

"Fifteen years ago, I met the woman who is standing in front of me. When I first saw her, I fell in love. At the time, I didn't know what the feeling was. But when her and Daphne came for my help with the giant, I couldn't refuse. Then when I found out I was moving in with her, you could say I mentally freaked out. That's why she became my prank target. I wanted to show off. I wanted to impress her but everything I did seemed to make her mad. But then, the Wolf told me that love would be the end of me, and I realized that he was right. But I couldn't get her out of my head. But then I got cocky. When I complained to her about how no one cared about me and she told me she cared about me, I kissed her. She punched me in the gut, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. So when she was almost killed by the Jabberwocky, I threw myself in front of that beast just to save her, which costed me losing my wings. But when I woke up, I found out I trusted her more than anyone. Then, I handcuffed myself to her to make sure she wouldn't run off and get killed. Then one night, when we were sleeping on my trampoline, I told her she didn't need makeup to look pretty. At this point, I was done denying it. I love her. And I even admitted to her father that I would marry her and we even had a wonderful dance. And when we danced, I hoped our wedding dance would be just as amazing. I'm the luckiest man alive right now because I'm marrying my best friend and my true love."

Daphne came up to Sabrina and traded her bouquet with a piece of paper. With happy tears in her eyes, she began her vows.

"When I first met you, I got butterflies. I had never paid attention to boys, considering all I cared about was to get me and Daphne out of situations. When I asked him to help me, I was excited to spend more time with him. But since he declared he was the prince of all evil, I decided to hide my feelings. But then he kissed me. After I punched him, I left the room. I left him with the impression that I didn't like it, but there was something I didn't tell him. That I thought the kiss was wonderful. Then when he sacrificed himself to save me, I was worried to death. All I wanted was for him to get better. And he did. And when he woke up, it was one of the happiest days of my life. Then, that night when we were handcuffed together, all I wanted to do was sleep next to him. But I didn't, thinking he didn't like me. Then we went on this crazy adventure through the Story Book and I had to wake him with true love's kiss. After that, we fought together, danced together, and won a freaking war together. He has been by my side for many hardships and many shenanigans and I wouldn't have it any other way. Today I am marrying the man that I love and I'm so excited to start our life together."

The priest nodded and said, "Puck, do you take Sabrina as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

"And Sabrina, do you take Puck as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

Puck pressed his lips onto Sabrina's and they listened to their families cheer. Sabrina let go and smiled. "I wouldn't have it any other way."