trash throne

"Puck, were in the middle of war and you expect me take a walk with you in the forest? Do you know how dangerous that is?" Sabrina asked, crossing her arms.

"Awwww, c'mon, Grimm! Just a ten minute walk," Puck pleaded.

"No."

"Please?"

"NO!"

"Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"Ugh fine."

Puck clapped and grabbed her hand, running out the gates with her right behind him.

They got into the woods and he started leading her down a path. Soon enough, they got an all so familiar trash throne. Puck's face suddenly fell and he grabbed Sabrina's hand.

"What's wrong, fairyboy?" she asked.

"I don't know. I wanted to come here but not alone. I don't know what's so emotional about it. I mean, I basically grew up here and sooner or later, they're going to find it and tear it down. And I'm not ready for that."

Sabrina looked at his face and wiped a tear off his face.

"It's okay. Do you want to sit it in one last time?" she asked.

"Yeah......yeah. Will you come with me?"

"Of course."

He sprouted his wings and picked Sabrina up bridal style. He sat down and placed Sabrina on his lap. At first, it felt awkward, but she eventually got comfy and sunk into his body.

Puck wrapped his arms around her waist and softly looked down at Sabrina. Her eyes started to grow heavy and she smiled a soft smile at him.

"I'm sorry if I fall asleep. Just this while 'I gotta lead a war and I'm only twelve' thing is tiring me and I nev-" she said, but got cut off.

"It's okay, Grimm. I'll protect you. That's what a bodyguard's for anyway," Puck said, taking one of his hands and pushing a loose strand of her honey blonde hair behind her ear.

Sabrina nodded and smiled. After about two minutes, Sabrina fell asleep in his arms.

Puck looked down at her and smiled.

"This is where we first met and one day, I'll ask you to marry me here," he whispered.

Little did Sabrina know, Puck had put a special force field around the throne so it could never be destroyed.