porch swing

Sabrina sat on the porch swing, her legs crossed and her eyes closed.

It was a warm Saturday evening and the sun was setting. The warm sunbeams fell onto Sabrina's face and she smiled.

She felt someone sit down next to her, so she opened one eye to see that her best friend had taken the spot.

"Hey Puck," she said, closing her eye.

"Hey, Grimm. What are you doing out here?" he asked, scooting closer to her so he was sitting next to her.

"Just enjoying the sunset."

"You're not really watching it."

"Ssshhhh! It was peaceful until you got here. You're only allowed to stay out here if you're quiet."

Puck nodded and closed his eyes, letting the sun soak into his skin. It warmed his cheeks and he smiled.

He grabbed Sabrina's hand she squeezed it. She smiled as well, but neither one of them opened their eyes.

After ten minutes, Puck opened his eyes and glanced at Sabrina, smiling.

"It's beautiful, the sunset," he said.

Sabrina opened her eyes and smiled at the red and orange sky.

"Yeah. That's why I like to come out here. It's quiet and it really calms me. It clears my head whenever I'm going through something."

"Guess I'll have to join you some time then," Puck said, giving a little chuckle.

Sabrina smiled laid her head on his shoulder, her eyes closed. Puck closed his eyes and kissed her forehead. She turned her head so he kissed her on the lips and they both smiled against their pressed lips.

She let go and looked into his forest green eyes and smiled before hugging him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and Sabrina smiled into his chest. 

He then let go and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, and her head found its way back to his shoulder. Puck rested his head on hers and they watched the sun dip behind the horizon. The two stayed awake long enough to see the moon and stars rise, but they fell asleep in each other's arms. 

Relda did come out at one point and wrap a blanket around them, careful not to wake them up. Somehow, Puck had managed to wrap both his arms around Sabrina, as if he was protecting her. Sabrina's head still rested on his shoulder, even when she woke up.

Puck woke up a few minutes after Sabrina, and he greeted her good morning with a quick kiss. But then he started complaining about how hungry he was. 

Sabrina patted him on the chest and laughed. "That's  my fairy."

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" he asked, standing up.

"Oh, I don't know. But I smell bacon. Let's go."

So Sabrina grabbed his hand and dragged him inside to eat bacon and eggs for breakfast.