puckabrina headcanons

hey guys! i'm so sorry for not updating, but i've started highschool (im a freshie haha) and i've had so much homework that i haven't been able to update anything. but here's some more small puckabrina things that originate from these tiktoks i posted
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJyv9Uoj/
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJfDrTYC/

enjoy and i promise i'm working on a longer oneshot!

"I Love You" (status: dating)

"SABRINA!"

The blonde looked up from her book and saw her boyfriend bounding down the stairs. The floorboards creaked under his feet and his smile lit up the room.

"Hey, Puck," she said, smiling at him as he came up to her and kissed the top of her head.

"What are you doing?" he asked, resting his chin on her head and loosely wrapping his arms around his neck.

"I'm reading this book Granny recommend. The Anatomy of Faerie."

He took the book it of her hands and she tried to get it back, but he held it out of her reach.

"Puck, give that back. You're going to have another allergic reaction," she said, straining to grab it.

"Why does the old lady have this?" he said, ignoring her.

"Puck, give it back!"

He sighed and gave it back to her. She grabbed it and opened it to the page she was on.

As he walked into the kitchen, leaving her alone in the dining room, he said, "I love you," in the most nonchalant way possible.

Sabrina snapped her head up and looked over at him. "What?"

"I love you," he replied, taking a cereal bowl out of the cabinet.

A smile lit up on her face and she jumped up, knocking the chair over in the process. She ran over to Puck and jumped into his arms.

She kissed him and he smiled against her lips. It had only been a year but it was about time he said it.

When she pulled back, she held his face in her hands and smiled. "I love you, too."

Cuddles (status: not dating)

One rainy morning, Sabrina didn't come down for breakfast, leaving the family with silent questions. Puck stared at her empty seat and Granny noticed.

"Puck, sweetie, why don't you go check on her? And bring her a little bit of food," she said, setting down her fork and pushing a small plate with two normal waffles on it.

He nodded and got up, taking the plate with him. He walked up the stairs and up to her door. His fist hovered above the door before knocking three times. When she didn't answer after a few seconds, he softly asked, "Grimm, are you in there?"

A mumbled yes came in reply and he gave a small, sad smile to himself.

"Can I come in? I've got breakfast," he asked in a soft voice.