truth or dare

I know, I know. A lot of people do Puckabrina truth or dare but I really wanted to do this, so yayyyyy!! Enjoy!

I hung up and set my phone on my bedside table. Suddenly, a knock rapped on my door. I got up and peek out of the door.

A certain blonde-haired boy leaned against my door frame, flashing his devilish grin and sparkling green eyes.

I did not just think that.

"Marshmallow wants to play truth or dare and threatened to turn me into a girl if you don't play, so your coming, Pussbrain."

I gagged at the nickname. I've always hated it because it just sounds gross.

I sighed and pushed past him, walking into Daphne and Red's shared bedroom.

Daphne sat in between Red and Pinocchio and had Elvis laying on her lap. I sat at the end of the bed and started playing with my hair. Puck sat next to me and subtly moved a bit closer to me, which I had just hoped was my imagination.

"Okay, I'll start," Daphne said, "Red, truth or dare."

Red blushed. "Uhm, truth."

"Ooooookay, let's see. Do you sing in the shower?"

"Maybe."

Daphne giggled and Pinocchio laughed at Daphne's little girl giggle.

I raised my eyebrow at Pinocchio and he shot me a death glare. I raised my hands in mock surrender and Puck laughed at me.

"Okay, no, hmmm, who should I do?" Red said, rubbing her hands together. I suddenly got a cold sweat and I didn't like how she was looking at me.

Daphne quickly whispered in Red's ear and a sly smile crept onto her face.

"Sabrina. Truth or dare."

I froze, knowing that either one would be about certain feelings for a blond fairy.

"You guys are going to torture me either way, so dare," I say, folding my hands in my lap.

"I dare you to kiss Puck."

Puck paled and I felt my face grow hot.

"If that's what you really want."

I grab the collar of his hoodie and press my lips onto his.

As soon as I did it, I pulled away. He looked stunned, but a smile crept onto his face.

"Nuh uh Grimm, you're coming back here."

Before I could ask what he meant, he grabbed the collar or MY shirt and pressed his lips onto MINE.

Daphne, Red, and Pinocchio all gasped and I wish I could, too, but he kept his lips on mine. 

When he pulled away, I blushed and folded my hands in my lap.

"So, Puck, truth or dare?"