gazebo

Sabrina Grimm was done. She was done with Puck and all his stupid sneaking behind her back to go off to someplace he wouldn't tell her. Probably to Sarah's house. Sarah had always been interested in him because of his good looks and amazing football skills. She had always known he was going to cheat on her at some point. The fairy's a horny teenager and has never been able to control himself, even as a kid.

As Sabrina was sitting down on the couch if the giant, yellow house in the front room, with a book, the blonde boy walked into the room and sat next to Sabrina. He wrapped an arm around Sabrina's shoulders, but she pushed it off.

"Get your dirty hands off me!" she cried, abruptly standing up.

"Grimm, wha-what's wrong?" he asked, taking his hand and putting it back into his lap with the other.

"You! You're what's wrong! I want to spend time with you, but you're running off, probably to Sarah's house, and I'm done! I'm done with you cheating on me and our five, almost six, year relationship. I've put my heart and soul into you and what do I get in return? Nothing. You go and cheat on me with the most popular girl in school. And don't try to cover it up, I know that's what's going on," Sabrina said when Puck tried to argue back.

"Sabrina! I promise it's not what you think!" he yelled as she stormed up the stairs, tears streaming down her face.

The blonde girl slammed the door behind her and buried her face into her pillow. The cloth was soaked with tears by the time Puck knocked on her door.

"Sabrina, please. Come out. I would tell you where I'm going, but it's a secret. And I promise it has nothing to do with Sarah. You know how much I hate Sarah," the fairy said through the door.

Sabrina didn't say anything, she just listened.

"Trust me, I love you. I've never said that to anyone in my life before. Anyone. I wouldn't just leave the person I love for some hoebag. Yes, I said it. Sarah's a hoebag. She's obsessed with me, and no matter how many times I tell her that I'm dating the most wonderful woman in the world, she still won't back down. But I'm going to stop talking about her because she doesn't matter because I love you."

Sabrina lifted her head ever so slightly but still said nothing.

"You know what? Let me take you somewhere. I was going to take you later this week but I think now is a good time. Grab a jacket and meet me outside."

And with that, the boy walked away from the door. Sabrina sat up and wiped her face clean. She redid her makeup and threw on a gray, zip-up jacket. She quickly threw on her high-top, white converse, pulled her hair into a ponytail, and met the fairy boy outside on the porch.

They walked side-by-side, not saying a word to each other. Puck did grab her hand at some point, but Sabrina didn't say anything as she took it.

The couple eventually got to the park and Sabrina gasped. She has always known there was a gazebo in the park, but she never payed attention to it. But Puck has decked it out with lights and flowers.

"Puck, did-did you do all this?" Sabrina asked, her hands covering her mouth when he shyly nodded.

"You have no idea how much this mean to me," she said, pulling the 6'1 boy into a hug.

Puck hugged her back and she basically melted into his arms.

"Well, you're my girlfriend and it's my duty to make you feel your best."

Sabrina thought her heart had exploded when he said that.

She pulled away and ran to the gazebo, her hand still in the fairy's. They got inside and Puck took out a small remote. He pressed a button and slow dance music started playing.

Puck wrapped his arms around her waist, and she laid hers around his neck. Her head rested on his chest and Puck smiled. He kissed her forehead and rested his head onto hers.

With their eyes closed and mouths spread into wide smiles, they swayed to the music, bodies pressed togetherness close as they could.

When the song ended, she looked up into his eyes and smiled. He smiled back and she rested her head on his chest again.

"I'm sorry," she said, not taking her head off his chest.

"What?" he asked.

"I'm sorry I was mean to you. I was an absolute jerk and I understand if you don't want to be around me anymo-"

"Sabrina. I would never not want to be around you. You're the best that's ever happened to me. Don't ever think that I would want to leave you."

Sabrina smiles a soft smile, grabbed his face, stood on her toes, and pressed her lips to his.

Puck kissed her back and tightened his grasp around her waist. Sabrina felt herself smile and she let go. Their foreheads rested against eachother, their eyes still closed.

"I love you."