moth being a beach again

"Alison, you have to go to school."

The teenage fairy slumped in her desk chair and sighed. "Mom, I just found out I'm a fairy princess and the future queen of a hidden kingdom in Central Park. I think I'm allowed to skip school today."

Sabrina gave a sympathetic smile as she leaned on the doorframe and said, "Please be down in fifteen minutes. The bus will be here soon."

Alison sighed and got up to shut her door. As she was shutting it, she watched her little sister, Emma Rachel Grimm, skip past.

Emma caught up with her mom and the two headed downstairs of their New York City house. Sabrina started making the little girl toast when Puck, Sabrina's husband, and Alison and Emma's dad, burst through the front door, quickly locking it behind him.

"Daddy!" Emma shouted, jumping down from her seat from the island in the kitchen and ran to give him a hug.

"Hey, Emma!" he said, a smile on his face as he picked her up.

"Puck? What are you doing home?" Sabrina asked, walking over to the front door and lightly touching his face.

"She's gotten out. The guards told me to head home and to lock all windows and doors and to turn off lights and to have the girls stay home."

Sabrina choked back a sob as she nodded. She ran upstairs and knocked on Alison's door. The teen sighed and opened the door.

"What mom?"

"You're staying home. Grab a few things, your phone and charger, Bono, and come down. And no questions. And, lock your window."

Alison grabbed a few things, locked her window, and grabbed one of the two dogs and followed her mom downstairs. She found her dad locking doors and windows and her mom turning off all the lights. She saw Emma huddled up by the couch, her arms around Edge, the family's other dog, shaking.

"Emma, what's going on?" Alison asked, sitting next to her.

"Daddy came home and said that someone got out, whatever that means, and he and Mommy freaked out and now they're locking all doors and windows and turning off lights. Alison, I'm scared."

"Don't worry, we'll be fine."

Soon, Sabrina and Puck joined them and the small family was huddled around the couch.

"Daddy, who's she and why are we hiding?" Emma whispered.

"Should we tell them?" Sabrina asked Puck.

"I guess."

"So," Puck started, causing his daughters to turn to watch him. "Way back when I was around eleven or twelve, my father tried to make me marry a psycho named Moth. That's when I got kicked out of Faerie and lived in Ferryport Landing for about twenty years. I then met your mom, but I got hurt saving her life, so we had to go back to Faerie to save me. Then, Moth killed my father and made it seem like someone else. She still wanted to marry me, but  I still rejected her and I ended up becoming king, growing up with your mom, marrying her, and having you two."

"So, what happened to Moth?" Alison asked.

"She was put into jail and all Everafters who knew what had happened were on the edge of their seats, waiting to see if she would break out. But she didn't, so we all relaxed. But Moth is smart. She waited until we didn't care anymore to break out. And now she's loose and we have to hide because I'm the first person she's going to look for."

"Oh, and there was this time where she broke out and captured us and let me go, but kept your dad for twenty years. When she got back into jail, her bonds were tighter. I don't know how she got out this time," Sabrina added.