singing

Sabrina had finally gotten her own room and she was more than ecstatic. She got to drive into the big city with her mom and choose her own bed, desk, dresser, bedside table, and pretty much everything else.

After she went shopping, her mom took Daphne to get her own things, and the little girl was probably more excited than Sabrina.

Of course, when Puck found out this information, he went speechless. Sabrina? Having her own room? She's growing up! She's supposed to stay thirteen with me! Forever!

So the boy fairy flew to Sabrina's new house and up to her window. It was a bay window and she singing into a brush, dancing around her room. Music from Hamilton blasted from a Bluetooth speaker and she was clearly singing along.

Puck rested his elbows on the ledge outside the window and placed his chin in his hands. She looked so carefree. Just dancing like the world wasn't watching. But when she looked over at the window, she screamed and jumped back.

Sabrina picked up her phone and paused the music. She stomped over to the window and threw it open. Puck flew back, trying to avoid the windows.

"Puck! What the heck?!" she screamed.

"I'm sorry! It's just, it's weird not having you around anymore. And no, it's not because I miss pranking you. You're my best friend and now I have no one to talk to," the faerie said, looking down at his folded hands.

Sabrina sighed as she sat on the seat of the window. She patted the space next to her and Puck flew into the room, sitting next to her and tucking his wings back in.

"You know that you can come and talk to me whenever you want. Just, maybe tell me beforehand," Sabrina said, looking at him and giving him a soft but sincere smile.

"Yeah, yeah okay," Puck replied, smiling back at her.

"So, now that you're here, wanna have a sing-a-long?" asked Sabrina, standing up and grabbing the brush.

"Why not," the faerie replied, closing the window and grabbing a comb that the blonde girl was offering him.

Sabrina changed the song and clicked play. They started singing like idiots with huge grins spread across their faces.

But the only thing going through Puck's mind was how stunning the thirteen-year-old girl was. She really was turning into something special.

After the song ended, Sabrina ran over to her desk and grabbed her Polaroid camera. 

"Let's take a picture to remember today by," she said, standing in front of the faerie, holding up the camera for a selfie.

"C'mon Grimm, you know I don't do photos."

"Please? Just one?"

"No."

"One."

"No."

"Pleeeeeease?"

"Ugh. You're just as bad as Marshmallow."

"Yay!"

And with that, he gave a nice smile and she took the picture. After it cooled down and the image showed up, she smiled, wrote the date on the white margin on the bottom, and tapped it on the wall next to her bed.

"Thanks, Puck. You're helping me start my Polaroid wall," she said, standing back to look at the somewhat masterpiece.

"Can we sing to another song?" Puck asked.

Sabrina nodded and turned on a song from Dear Evan Hansen. And the two sang their hearts out. And after that, they sang along to even more, if you'll believe it. The two had a wonderful night, laughing, singing, and dancing.