moth

Sabrina woke up tied to a chair. Her wrists and ankles were bounded with a scratchy rope and she had a piece of silver tape over her moth. Cliche.

The girl struggled a bit but then realized the situation was hopeless. She wouldn't be getting out of there anytime soon.

The last thing Sabrina remembered was sitting on her bed, her back facing the window. She was reading a book when everything went black.

But suddenly, a spotlight turned on above her and someone stepped into the light.

The woman was tall with short, choppy black hair. There were scratches all over her body and her eyes were bloodshot.

"Hello Sabrina," the woman whispered. She came up to the blondie and ripped off the tape.

Sabrina gasped and looked around. Nothing and no one else was in the room.

"What do you want, Moth?" the blonde girl growled.

"This."

Suddenly, another spotlight turned on. And right underneath it, also tied up and taped, was Puck.

"Let him go," Sabrina snarled.

"Oh no, honey. Now that I have him in my possession, I will never, ever let him go."

"LET HIM GO!" Sabrina screamed. And thankfully, the scream woke up the fairy boy.

It took him a second, but he looked down at his hands and legs and realized he was tied up. And then he looked to his right and saw Sabrina with Moth looming over her.

He started screaming, but the tape was preventing the sound, so it was muffled. Moth sighed and rolled her eyes. She walked over to Puck and ripped off the tape.

And without a gasp for air beforehand, he yelled, "LET HER GO! It's me you really want. And she has nothing to do with any of this."

"Oh, no honey. I'm not getting rid of her anytime soon. She's going to be our maid," Moth replied, taking her finger and tilting his chin up.

"No."

"What do you mean no, my king?"

"I mean no, she's not going to be our maid. She needs to get back to her family because she has a little sister and brother waiting for her, probably wondering what happened to their sister."

Moth sighed a very dramatic sigh and grabbed a knife from the dark portions of the room. She cut off Sabrina's rope and motioned for her to leave.

But tears started pouring out of Sabrina and she took another look at Puck. "At least let me say goodbye."

Moth rolled her eyes again and gave a slight nod. Sabrina rushed over to the fairy and knelt down in front of him so they were eye level.

"Yes, that's right, bow to your leader," Moth said in vain.

"Moth shut the HELL UP! I'm trying to say goodbye to my actual true love."

Sabrina sadly smiled at the fairy and cupped his face. "You-you love me?"

"Of course I love you. And I will never stop loving you. And I won't stop fighting until we're together again."

Sabrina cried and threw her arms around his shoulders, but it only lasted for a few seconds because Sabrina pulled and grabbed his face once more. She pressed her lips to his and they both closed their eyes.

She let go and rested her forehead on his. "I'm not leaving without you," she whispered.

"Yes....you are."

"No, I can't. I won't. You mean too much to me," she softly cried, not opening her eyes but feeling the tears pour out.

"It's for your own safety. Tell everyone I love them. And remember this. I will find you again."

Sabrina and Puck sat like that for a while, and eventually, Moth got pissed, grabbed Sabrina by the collar of her shirt, and dragged her outside.

And Sabrina didn't see Puck for ten years.

TEN YEARS LATER

Sabrina Grimm, now twenty-three, had returned back to the yellow Grimm house. Her grandma, Relda, had recently passed away and Sabrina needed to be around a familiar and safe space.

One morning, she woke up in the bed of her childhood and wiped away tears. Last night, she had a memory crash her dreams.

The memory being the last time she ever saw Puck.

Sabrina had to slow her breathing before she got out of bed. She threw on a robe and headed downstairs.

She poured cereal into a bowl and then the milk and sat down at the table. But before she could even take a bite, there was a knock on the door.

Sabrina cautiously walked over to the door and unlocked all the locks. She opened the door and gasped, her hands covering her mouth.

"Hey Grimm, how've you been?"

Sabrina threw her arms around Puck's neck and buried her face into the crook of it.

Puck smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. His face found it's way into her neck and they both cried.

"How did you escape?" she asked, pulling away and grabbing his hands.

"That's a long story for another time. Where is everyone?" he asked, looking over her head and around the house.

"Mom and Dad are in New York, Canis is across town, Jake is sheriff, Daph and Pinocchio are happily living together, Red is off doing something, as is Basil, and Granny......."

"Granny what?" he asked, squeezing her hands.

"Granny's dead."

It came out as a whisper, but he heard. His head hung low and tears spilled out. Sabrina took one of her hands and wiped away his tears.

"You're room's still in tact, wanna crash here for a bit?" Sabrina asked.

Puck lifted his head and nodded. Sabrina smiled and let him come inside. She made him a bowl of cereal and they ate and talked. And Sabrina couldn't have been happier.