face masks

It was a cold winter's day and everyone was out sledding, except for Sabrina and Puck, oddly. When the family stumbled outside, looking like marshmallows, Puck didn't follow them. The blonde girl checked up on him and he said he didn't want to go sledding, which confused her, but she let it be.

So, the two teens were the only ones in the house, and they were starting to get bored. So Sabrina headed to the bathroom and dug out a peppermint face scrub. She sat down on the ground criss-cross applesauce and opened the container. As she was about to spread some on her face, the door creaked open.

"What are you doing? Can I join? I'm so bored," he asked, sitting down right in front of her.

"Uhm....uh, yeah sure," she replied, pushing the container towards him. She started scrubbing it around her face and when she thought it all on her face, she quickly checked in the mirror and saw it was all okay. When she looked back at Puck, she saw he had a bit on his hand and he was confusingly staring at it.

"What?" Sabrina asked.

"What do I do with it?" the fairy asked, looking at her.

Sabrina laughed and grabbed his hand. She scraped the scrub off his hand and onto hers. She pulled him closer and started spreading the scrub around his face, having to occasionally push back his curls to get to his forehead.

After she had fully spread it all over his face, he took a quick look in the mirror and smiled.

"Wow, I look good."

Sabrina laughed and picked up her phone.

"So, what do we do now?" the boy asked.

"Uhhhh, wait for about twenty minutes," Sabrina replied, looking at the directions on the container.

She set it back on the ground as he was nodded.

"What do you wanna do for twenty minutes?" Puck asked.

Sabrina shrugged and picked up her phone. She started scrolling through Instagram and Puck scooted so he was sitting next to her. He watched over her shoulder and the two laughed at memes and 'aaawwwed' at puppy pictures.

As the two were scrolling, an idea popped into Sabrina's head, as they usually do. She exited Instagram and opened Snapchat.

"Wha-what are you doing?" Puck asked as the blonde was scrolling through filters.

"We're gonna take selfies."

"You're mental."

Sabrina scrunched her nose and smiled, causing the fairy to softly smile.

The blonde finally chose this filter called "White Aesthetic" and as she was about to take the picture, she turned her head and quickly kissed his cheek. And as a smile spread on his face, Sabrina put on a smile and quickly snapped the pic.

"Thank you," she replied, patting his cheek.

"Gimmie this," he insisted, grabbing Sabrina's phone out of her hands.

She reluctantly gave it to him and he turned so he was facing her. He turned the camera around and asked her to pose, and then for about a half-hour, the two took stupid, silly pictures of each other, literally rolling on the floor laughing.

After they wiped their tears, Sabrina checked the time and gasped.

"What?" Puck asked.

"We need to wash these off," she replied, storing the container back under the sink and standing up.

She grabbed a washcloth and got it all wet. Puck copied her and the two scrubbed the stuff off their faces. Sabrina pat her face dry and Puck kind of shook his dry.

"Y'know, despite our differences,  we do make a pretty good team," Sabrina said, draping her arm across his shoulders, ignoring the fact that she was a head shorter than him.

"Team Grimm-Goodfellow for the win!"

Sabrina laughed so hard she had to rest her head on his arm.

Puck pulled her into a hug, wrapping his arms around her neck. She was a bit confused at first, but hugged him back, her arms around his waist.

He pulled back and she had a confused smile on her face. "What was that for?" she asked.

"I don't know, maybe because you looked amazingly beautiful while laughing and I just had the urge to hug you because I've never appreciated how amazing my best friend is."

Sabrina smiled, cupped his face with her hands, stood on her toes, and pressed her lips to his. But it was quick because as soon as their lips made contact, she pulled away.

Puck's face broke out into a smile and his hands cupped her face. "Nuh-uh, Grimm, you're getting back here."

He leaned down and their lips made contact again. They closed their eyes and Sabrina smiled.

She did eventually let go and said, "I'm hungry, want some toast?"

"Oh yeah."

So he picked her up and onto his back, giving her a piggyback ride. They bounded downstairs and made some toast, laughing and talking for the rest of the day.