goodbye

BTW THIS TAKES PLACE DURING BOOK 7, AND ITS KINDA LIKE AN ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE SO YEEEE AND ITS DURING THAT BIG BATTLE.

It was the day of the battle. They were going to leave camp and fight the Scarlet Hand. Charming was pacing back and forth, and Snow was trying to calm him.

Daphne and Red were trying to talk her parents out of joining them in the battle since they just woke up from a three-year sleep, but Henry wasn't budging. They were going.

Puck came up behind Sabrina and grabbed her shoulders.

"PUCK! What the fudge?!" she yelled as she turned around.

The blonde fairy was laughing his head off but stopped when he noticed her glaring at him.

"I'm sorry. I should've told you I was there," he said shyly.

"Yeah, you should've. Now, what is it?" Sabrina impatiently asked, tapping her foot.

"I just wanna say good luck. We'll need it out there tonight."

Sabrina nodded before pulling him into a hug. He was surprised at first, but then hugged her back.

It only lasted a few seconds, but it was the best few seconds of Puck's life.

Sabrina let go and smiled at him before heading off somewhere. Puck pushed his hands in his hoodie pockets and watched her walk away. A small smile grew on his face but it disappeared when he heard someone whistle behind him.

He slowly turned around while rolling his eyes and sighing.

"What, puppet boy?" he asked.

"Someone's got a cruuuuuuussh," Pinocchio taunted.

"No, I don't. She's just my best friend."

"Yeeeeaah, right. I don't believe that BS for a second."

Puck rolled his eyes, popped his wings out, and flew into the forest.

He landed on his trash throne and rested his head in his hands.

Do I like Sabrina?

No. That's impossible. She's an annoying, snotty, bossy, hot-headed, cute girl!

NO!! She's not cute! She's ugly. She's a big, ugly girl! And besides, I don't date!

"Puck?"

The fairy snapped his head up at the sound of his name.

"Puck? Where are you? Granny sent me to find you."

Damn it. It was Sabrina.

Puck quickly hid behind the pile of trash and sneakily watched her approach.

"Puck, I know you're here. Come on out," she said, sticking her hands in the pockets of her black coat.

Puck ducked back behind the pile and tried not to breathe too loudly.

"You think you can hide from me forever?"

Puck screeched and quickly turned around. Sabrina was standing there, hands on her hips, glaring at him.

"What are you doing here?! We're about to go into battle and Granny needs you!" she exclaimed.

He didn't say anything. He just got up, glared at her, and walked back to camp.

Sabrina rolled her eyes and followed him.

This was going to be fun.

The fight was going strong. Sabrina was hopeful that they were going to win. She was currently sword fighting with Natalie, Puck flying ten feet above the blonde.