this is all your fault

"Oh my god I'm so booooooooored," a sixteen-year-old looking Puck complained, causing an actual sixteen-year-old Sabrina to glare at him over the top of her book.

"What?!" Puck asked. Sabrina rolled her eyes and continued to read her book.

"What? What did I do?" he asked, leaning across the dining room table.

"You know what you did! You're the reason why we're here at home and not working on the case!" Sabrina yelled, finally snapping.

Puck gave her a disgusted look before yelling back at her. "I'm the reason why we're not out there? Because I was the one who yelled at your father, uncle, and grandma saying that these Everafter cases are stupid and you want to quit."

"Yeah, but I also wasn't the one who called my uncle names because he still holds a grudge and thinks that he's is better than him."

"I don't have a grudge! That was so long ago!"

"Oh yeah, because you don't secretly glare at him. Yeah, that's right. I see all the sneaky glares you give him."

Puck rolled his eyes and stormed upstairs. Sabrina also rolled her eyes and continued to read. But after about ten minutes, she started to feel bad but pushed the feeling away, knowing that she didn't need to feel bad for that stinkpot. But, being Sabrina Grimm, she couldn't just ignore it. So, she set her book down on the table, climbed the stairs, and knocked on his bedroom. 

When he didn't answer right away, she sighed and said, "Puck, I'm sorry. I started it and I feel horrible for calling you out I am the reason we're stuck here."

The blonde waited at his door for a few seconds for a response, but when he didn't give her one, she said, "Please Puck, don't ignore me." 

She was about to knock again when the door flew open, revealing the six-foot-tall fairy, his face almost red as a tomato.

"Yes, you did start it. But I won't accept your apology. You yelled at me and accused me of things that happened long ago. You know, I wish I had never met you because then all of this drama wouldn't have happened," he yelled, slamming the door in her face.

Sabrina stood planted to the spot in front of the door. Tears started welling in her eyes as she walked back to her room. She threw herself onto her bed and let her tears soak her pillows. 

And she cried for about twenty minutes before she ran dry of tears. She sat up, looked in the mirror of her vanity, and cringed at herself. Her makeup was ruined and her hair was a mess. She groaned, got up, and sat down at her vanity. She quickly brushed her hair and then redid her makeup. After she took a few deep breaths, she walked downstairs and got herself a bowl of cereal. She sat down across from her book and leaned across the table, pushing it on the ground. The place was already covered in journals and books, the floor could handle one more.

She ate in peace and silence for about ten minutes before she heard a familiar someone fly downstairs.

Puck sat across from her, his hands folded and his eyes glued to them.

"What do you want?" Sabrina asked, not looking up from her bowl.

"To say I'm sorry. Even though you have soundproof walls, I have superhuman hearing, kinda like Superman," he said with a chuckle. "But, that's not the point. What I'm saying is,  I heard you crying and I'm sorry. I'm so glad I met you because for those twenty years I was living alone in the forest, I had no friends. I was all alone and had no one to talk to. And then you came along. Yes, it did take me a while to warm up to you, but you're my best friend. And I don't want to ruin what we have."

Sabrina looked up and finally made eye contact with him. Tears started welling up again, but these were happy and confused tears. Yes, he was also her best friend, but he had really hurt her feelings.

"Just, give me time. I'll tell you when I'm ready, okay?" Sabrina asked, reaching across the table and taking his hand into hers.

"Okay," he whispered, squeezing her hand just as the family came tumbling in through the front door.

Sabrina quickly took her hand back and continued to eat her cereal. She quickly smiled at him before Daphne bounded over and started telling the two teenagers everything that happened.