Part 14: Start

Sebastian

So, after a few weeks of thinking I've decided how I'm going to approach her. Aurora, I mean. She hasn't called and I haven't called and it's been killing me. All the memories from college just keep coming back to me making my heart feel even more full. I needed to just tell her how I really feel and quick. I noticed Elijah's posts on his facebook... yes I've been stalking them both. I'm a man, but my feelings are involved now, and I just can't help but check in on them both. What I saw wasn't pleasing to me... they seem to be having a lot of fun, and that only makes it harder for me...
What if she's finally happy. What if he's her guy..he was meant for her..this is her chance at happiness, and I'm about to fuck it up?

I shake my head and hop out of bed and head to the bathroom to take a shower. I hear groaning and look around to see Sabrina in my bed in one of my shirts. I sigh heavily and run my hand down my face. I need to figure shit out and quick.
I'm gonna go see her today. I don't know if I'll finally let it all out or...I don't even know...but I just need to see her. Feelings aside, I miss her.

Aurora

I roll over in his bed to be met with his sleeping face. He looks almost innocent when he sleeps...less annoying,  irritating and testing. I'm coming to think of him in a much better light I realize.

It's the sex Aurora, like the amazing all-nighter you guys just had... it's sure to make you see him in a better light.

That's facts, I succumb.

Maybe a good fuck is all I needed for real, for real! I chuckle to myself.

"You're in your head again." I hear him grumble in his sleep.

"It's my head." I smile.

Opening his pretty light brown eyes, he smiles at me, coming closer he kisses my forehead.

"I'm inclined to believe that since I doubt you've ever given head." He smirks.

My face must be a flush of crimson on a pale canvas, as I am slightly embarrassed by the question.

"Of course I do!"I say in a hurry. It wasn't a lie, I do.

He raises his brows and rests his head in his palm, held up by his elbow, staring at me intently.

"Maybe you used to, but I think with you, nowadays, since your past hurt, you reserve that for people you love."He says in his know it all voice that makes me roll my eyes.

"Sure, that must be it." I shrug, getting out of bed, revealing my body, "And because I don't love you, you don't get head."

I look back at him in bed, eyeing my ass.

"You are as interesting as they come."He smiles, "I'd fuck that smart mouth of yours, but you don't love me so..."

"And I never will."I shrug, walking out of the room. "Go get ready for your interview."

"Okay Boss." He replies and I felt uncomfortable in my own skin all of a sudden.

Head? that was a conversation I was not prepared for at all.  This is the second time, we've fucked, and my first time in his home and this topic wasn't one I had in my volt to pull out. But less of that. I need some juice. I walk out of the pathway leading out of his room to be greeted with a modern, black leather decored living room with a huge stereo, a huge flat screen and my brows furrow as I see it...an X-Box. Oh no, I'm fucking one of those big kids, huh? Good thing this arrangement is just sex.
I walk toward the kitchen island and took an apple from the basket that he had in the middle full of fruits. I wash it off and bite right in.