Chapter 6

"Good morning." Said Dakota sitting down at the table again.
"Morning." I said in response.
"I didn't get soap in my eyes yesterday." He said chuckling.
"Sad." I said continuing making my coffee.
"You're a cold woman, you know?" He asked smiling.
"Well I'm certainly not soft." He laughed.
"And very attractive. Your eyes remind me of someone." I looked up at him to make sure he was serious.
"Really? Who?" I asked. He stayed quiet, not sure what he wants to say.
"No one. Forget it." He said still thinking. I took a sip of my coffee and stayed quiet. It was quiet for awhile until Beck came into the room.
"Oh. Good morning son. Luna." He said walking in.
"Morning." Dakota said in a low voice. "Anyways I'm going to work." Dakota said getting up.
"I'm coming with you." I said.
"No need. I won't need you there." He said grabbing his jacket and walking away. I looked over to Beck to tell me what to do.
"Follow him." He said. I nodded and followed Dakota making sure he doesn't notice me.

...

Looks like Dakota didn't take a car he just began to run. I followed behind him till all of a sudden when we were halfway to his job he stopped and turned around.
"I told you that you weren't needed." He said folding his arms.
"Well..I needed to make sure you weren't in danger." He lifted and eyebrow.
"Why would it matter if I was? You couldn't do anything if I was." He said.
"Right." He shook his head.
"Go home." He ordered.
"Is that a good idea?" He gave me a look and I got the picture right away.
I began to walk back home when a van pulled up and two men grabbed me.
I tried to kick on guy in the gut but he grabbed my leg before it hit him. The other put a rag full of chloroform over my mouth. I began to kick and move my head from side to side trying to break free.
"Luna!" I heard Dakota's voice loud and clear but it began to get blurry. I couldn't keep myself awake. I was soon asleep and possibly kidnapped.

Dakota's POV...

I was watching Luna walk home until a black van pulled up in front of her. Two men grabbed her and knocked her out. I began to run towards her.
"Luna!" I yelled still running towards the van.
Dammit think Dakota think!
I looked around to see a random car I got in front of it and stopped it. "Get in the passenger seat!" I said anxiously.
"What? Who are you?!" The woman said in fear.
"Not important now move!" I ordered.
The woman moved quickly and I began to chase the van. The van lead to a strange place in the woods. What would they want with Luna?

Luna's POV...

I woke up tied to a chair. There was a rag tied around my mouth to prevent me from saying a word. I tried getting out of it but I couldn't. A man came close to me.
"Look who we have here. Luna Cullen." He said. I began to move and tried to get out of the ropes they had me in.
"Stop trying." He said. He slapped me so hard that he knocked me out again.

Dakota's POV...

It was a guarded area. "What are we doing here?" The woman asked frightened.
"I'm here for a woman." I replied.
"Why drag me into this if I don't even know you?" She asked. When I was about to answer my phone rang.
"Hello?" I asked.
"You have 24 hours to get me 4.5 million dollars or it's bye bye for your lovely Luna." The mysterious man said. He hung up the phone. I looked down at my phone then at the woman.
"Listen we are going to go to my home to get something and come back. Then I'm going to get the woman and then you can exit my life just as I will with you." I explained.
"Ugh Fine." She said. I rolled my eyes and made my way home.

...

I grabbed the money and a jacket that has a bomb on it and the trigger in my hand and headed my way right back.
They opened the gate. I walked in alone leaving the other woman to just watch.
I walked in to see Luna knocked out and tied up. "Luna.." I whispered. I felt someone point a gun to my head. "Is this necessary?" I asked.
"Where the money pretty boy?" He asked.
I lifted the bag fully of money, he took it out of my hands. I put my hands in the air trying to get him to put the gun down.
"There you have your money. Now give me Luna." He laughed.
"Sure." He said putting down the gun and opening the bag of money I began to untie Luna and tired to wake her.
I heard the gun again and I smiled.
"You know..my jacket has a bomb in it and I have the activator in my hand. Just on push of this button and everyone is done. He put the gun down and I turned over to him.
"I'm going to walk out of here and no one gets hurt." I said carrying Luna bridal style. "No walk out first because I don't trust you." He walked out and I followed I put Luna in the car and began to drive to the hospital.

...

Luna and I walked out of the hospital. "I told you I was fine." She said.
"You're welcome." I said sarcastically.
The woman I took the car from came up to us.
"Wow, I've never seen someone risk their life for their loved one like that. You're very lucky." She said to me then looking at Luna.
"We aren't together." Luna said bluntly.
"Yeah she's just my personal assistant." I said.
"Oh I see. You would have been very lucky. How sweet though, all of that just for a personal assistant." She said blushing.
"You're cute now that I look at it. You want to go out sometime?" She smiled.
"Would love to! You know if she doesn't mind." She said looking at Luna.
"Oh trust me I don't care." Luna said.
"Perfect! Here's my number! My name is Lindsay by the way." She said with a huge smile.
"Dakota, nice to meet you." I said holding out my hand. She extended her hand to give me a hand shake. We smiled at each other and then let go.
"I'll pick you up tomorrow? At 7?" I asked. She smiled. "Definitely." She said still smiling at me.
We both went our separate ways. Luna and I managed to get home by walking.
"Luna? Are you sure you're okay?" I asked.
"Yes I'm fine." She said trying to go upstairs.
"Should I help you get upstairs? They hurt you really bad." She shook her head no but when she tried to get up the stairs she fell.
I ran over to her and picked her up. "You helped me. Now let me help you." I said picking her up.
"You've already done enough." She said trying to get back on her feet.
"It's okay." I said helping her up the stairs.
We got to her room and helped her lay down.
"Goodnight." I whispered giving her a kiss on the forehead.
"Don't do that." She said.
"I just did. Goodnight." I said once more.
"Goodnight." She said.
I shut the door lightly and went to my room. This woman one day is going to kill me.

Plz comment and vote! Thnx 🖤🖤🖤