Chapter 33

I stared at him for a long time without a word coming out of my mouth. He began to look worried I think it was because it was getting awkward.
"Will you?" He asked again. I broke eye contact with him and looked around me. Everyone was waiting for me to give him an answer.
"Yes." I whispered. My voice cracked as I forced myself to say the word. I'm doing this for Dakota. He needs to get out of this situation even if it means goodbye.
Aiden stood up and kissed me as everyone else watched and clapped for us. I was holding back the tears that were beginning to form in my eyes. He pulled away but kept his arm around me as forced myself to smile and look pretty the rest of the night.

We came back home around midnight. "Aiden promise me that you won't lay and hand or object, nothing on Dakota. Please don't touch him ever again." I pleaded.
"Sure but tell me you love me and I'll swear on it." He said with a one sided smirk.
"Please tell me you're joking." I said folding my arms. He glared at me then lifted his eyebrow. I looked down to the floor then back at him.
"I-" I stopped and rolled my eyes then mumbled, " I love you." He smirked and wrapped his arms around me.
"You have my word princess." He said bending down and kissing me. "You have my word." He said pulling away. "Go to sleep darling." He said caressing my face with his knuckles.
I walked around him and went straight into the room. I took a shower then went to bed. I couldn't sleep very well though. I kept tossing and turning because I don't trust Aiden.
I waited a long while to find Aiden fast asleep. I snuck out of the room and went to the horrible place where he kept Dakota. Dakota was asleep but in pain. I pressed my lips trying to contain myself. I wanted to breakdown in tears. This was my fault. The only reason he's here is because Aiden was jealous and wanted me all to himself.
I bent down to my knees and gently put my hand over his. He opened his eyes and gave me a small smile. That did it. His smile made me break into tears. His smile soon faded away and it turned into a concerned expression on his face.
"Don't cry. Please don't cry." He said struggling to talk.
"I can't stand knowing your in here suffering because of me." I said sobbing.
"That's not true baby. Don't you ever blame yourself again love." He said.
"I-" I was cut off by Aiden.
"Princess go back to bed." Aiden said behind me.
"Aiden please don't make me leave. I don't want to leave him. Plea-" he cut me off again.
"Go to bed." He said again. I walked away hesitantly. I looked back at Dakota then ran upstairs crying.

Dakota's POV...

"She's not happy with you. Let her go already. Do what you want with me but leave her alone." I said in pain.
"I will not and I have her my word about not touching you so I can't do whatever I want with you." He said. I felt my blood boil in me. "However there is something I would like to show you. You said she wasn't happy with me?" He asked. He turned on his phone and showed me security footage of Luna saying I love you then him kissing her right after.
"I'm not stupid I know it was edited." I said.
"Really? Are you sure? Or can you not accept the fact that I made her fall in love with me? I give her everything she wants so, why not fall in love?" I didn't say a word after that I just wished to be alone at this point. I can't believe it she actually forgot about me.
He chuckled, "Good night Mr. Grey." He said walking away with his hands behind his back.

Luna's POV...
Wedding day...

I looked at myself in the mirror and felt wrong. The wedding dress wasn't picked by me and it's not for Dakota. Most of all I wasn't smiling on my own wedding day. I'm marrying a man I don't love.
"Madam?" I turned around to see that same maid I saw before. The one who apparently is in love with him.
"What?" I asked.
"It's time." She whispered. I stared at her with no expression on my face then walked forward with my eyes glued to the ground. The music started I took a deep breath and began to walk towards the devil himself. I felt sick to my stomach this isn't right. Aiden took my hand and pulled me with him.

After the ceremony we danced for a while. I asked Aiden to let Dakota go. There was only one thing left to do.
I walked downstairs holding my wedding dress a little higher so I don't step on it. I stood in front of Dakota without an expression over my face. I did my best to hide my true emotions.
Dakota stared at me from top to bottom. His facial expression showed sadness and anger.
"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be celebrating your wedding?" He asked coldly.
"Yes but I need to let you go." I said pulling out the key to the chains. I set him free but he struggled to stand up and walk on his own.
"You fell in love with him?" He asked hissing in pain.
"Yes." I said.
"What about Justin? You going to forget about him?" He asked.
"He has you." I said.
"You are unbelievably stupid, you know that?" He asked. Two guys came in and helped him get up and walk. They escorted him out of here. I fell down to my knees and began to cry my heart out. "Goodbye my love."

The story will continue! Thank you for reading and supporting this book! I'll talk to you all later! ❤️