Chapter 22

I was sitting in front of my desk where I can see everything that was happening in the house of Luna and Dakota. I checked everything until I found that Luna was taking a bath and I got stuck watching her. She was relaxing and washing all over her beautiful body.
I bit my lip at the wonderful sight I'm looking at. Then I saw the idiot Dakota walk in and join her, that's when I changed it because I really didn't want to see that. He ruined my entertainment.
As I changed it I began to watch Miss Brown changing. She's so hot I feel like I should go for her but there's just something holding me back. It's probably Luna.

Luna's POV...

I giggled as Dakota kissed my neck. "Dakota.." I trailed off.
"What." He said continuing.
"I need to make Justin lunch." I said trying to push him off.
"But I love you. Let yourself be loved." He said still kissing me.
"Dakota?" I asked. He groaned and got off.
"You are such a stick in the mud!" He said leaning back. I kissed the palm of my hand and blew a kiss to him and giggled afterwards.
I got out and dried myself and got dressed.
Dakota came behind me and smacked my ass making me jump a little. I shut my eyes and tried not to turn around and knee him in the balls.
"Dakota. Don't ever do that ever again." I demanded. He made a kissy face and kissed me mentally. I rolled my eyes.
"How old are you Dakota?" I asked.
"Same age as you." He said with a smile.
"Excuse me but I'm not ten years old." I said correcting him.
"Haha very funny." He said folding his arms.
"It is." I said walking out the door and walking into the kitchen.
"Let's go on a date." Dakota said jumping on top of the counter to sit there.
"Again?" I asked.
"Yeah but not a word to Miss Brown." Dakota said smiling.
"That's not an okay move." I said becoming serious again. He looked up at the ceiling and put his hands on his hips.
"Please do this for me." He said walking up to me and holding both my hands.
"Fine. Tonight I'm your bodyguard." I said.
"I like that." He said with a one sided smirk.
"Not surprised." I said. He kissed my lips and sat down on the arm of the couch.
"I'll go pick out an outfit for our date." I said walking away.

...

"When are you going to wear a dress?" Dakota asked.
"Never." I said. Dakota rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Okay Miss Cullen." He said planting a kiss on my lips.
"Mommy! Daddy! Can you tuck me in?" Justin said running up to us and getting in between us.
"Of course my little champion." Dakota said letting go of me and picking Justin up and twirling him around. Justin was laughing probably because he had butterflies in his stomach.
We took Justin to his room and tucked him in.
"I love you." Dakota said.
"Okay." I said walking out to the car.
"Wait Luna." He said following me.
"What?" I asked.
"Did I do or say something wrong?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.
"No." I said lifting an eyebrow and smiling.
"Then why didn't you tell me you love me back? You just said okay and done." He said.
"Catch me and I'll say it." I had begun to run quickly. He chuckled and ran after me.
"I'm going to get you!" He said laughing.
"Slow poke!" I said back still running. I turned around to see that he wasn't behind me anymore. I looked around me trying to find him because he just disappeared.
"Got ya!" Dakota said wrapping his arms around me I turned around and kicked him in the balls. "Fuck!" Dakota hissed.
"Oh my God I'm so sorry. Reflexes." I said.
"Mhm.." He said pressing his lips together.
"I'm sorry." I bent down and kissed his lips. "I love you." I whispered.
"There it is." He said trying to smile. I smiled at him.
"There it is." I repeated.

...

Dakota and I came home to find Killian really trying to convince Miss Brown to go out with him. "Sir get the idea of you and me out of your mind." She said with her arms crossed. She turned around and put on an angry face on.
"Dakota?! Where have you been?! Why didn't you tell me you were going out?!" She asked.
"Relax I was with Luna." He said.
"Right I quit." She said.
"What, why?" I asked.
"Because it looks like Miss Cullen here can take care of you better than I. Goodbye." She said walking out.
"Well then I think I'm going to leave to." Killian said walking out.
"You're an idiot!" I said rubbing my forehead.
"Why? You can be my bodyguard again. She's right you are the only one who can take care of me because then I listen to you and you never let me out of your sight." He said with a one sided smirk.
"Mister Grey? You want me to be your bodyguard again?" I asked.
"Yes I do Miss Cullen." He said wrapping his arms around me.
"Too bad because I'm not a bodyguard anymore." I said getting out of his arms and getting water.
"Then scratch the bodyguard shit." He said.
"You're still in danger, Dakota." I said.
"It's either you take care of me or nobody does." He said walking away. I rolled my eyes.

...

I woke up alone. I heard the shower on making me smile. I got back into my original clothes. It felt nice to have my outfits back to be honest.

Dakota got out of the shower and stared at me

Dakota got out of the shower and stared at me. "Back into your original clothing Miss Cullen?" He asked with a giant smile.
"Yeah." I said with my arms crossed.
"Why?" He asked getting closer to me.
"I'm your bodyguard. You wanted me, didn't you Mister Grey?" I asked.
"Wait, really?" He asked still smiling.
"Yes sir." I said.
"God no please don't act like a tough girl again." He whined.
"That's what you asked for Mister Grey." I said.
"Oh boy." He said chuckling.

Plz comment and vote! Thnxxx 🖤🖤🖤