Chapter 19

It's been about a few weeks. Justin was happy but Dakota wasn't so much because of Killian. Dakota seemed like he wanted to protect me from him. Or maybe it was because he was attractive and Dakota didn't want to lose me to him.
"Well I got to get going but I'll come back when tomorrow if I can to see Justin." Killian said.
"Sure." I said with my arms crossed. Killian walked out the door leaving Dakota and I alone.
"I don't like him." Dakota said trying to me and putting his arms around my waist. I took his arms and put them back with him. He gave me a confused look.
"Is there something wrong?" Dakota asked.
"Yes." I said.
"What?" He asked lifting an eyebrow.
"We aren't together so you shouldn't be holding me like that." I explained. He rolled his eyes.
"Luna why won't you understand?" He asked.
"Understand what?" I asked lifting an eyebrow.
"That I love you and want to be with you." He said getting a little frustrated.
"Hey you were the one that said you don't do relationships, not me." I said putting my hands up.
Dakota then got down on one knee my heart began to pump fast. "What are you doing?" I asked.
"Luna? Pretty lady?" He asked. "Will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" He asked. I just stood there frozen. Was this a dream or was this reality?
"Yes." I whispered. Dakota smiled and got up to put the ring on my finger. Dakota kissed me and held me tightly like I was going to slip away.
I pulled away and looked down at the ring.
"Dakota?" I asked. "Where did you get this ring?" I asked looking down at it.

"Well when I was younger and hoping you and I would find our way back to each other I bought it to ask you to marry me because I was madly in love with you

"Well when I was younger and hoping you and I would find our way back to each other I bought it to ask you to marry me because I was madly in love with you." He said. My eyes watered. I immediately looked down to the floor not wanting him to see me cry.
Dakota cupped my chin making me look up at him with tears falling down my cheeks.
I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a tight hug.
"I hate you." I said sobbing into his shoulder.
"I love you." He said.
"I hate that I love you." I said back.
"How often do you listen to that song and torture yourself?" He asked chuckling.
"I used to listen to that song and cry over you." I said with a small laugh. Dakota kissed my forehead and held me even tighter.
"I love you." He said again.
"I love you." I whispered.
"You said it." He said. I heard him start to sniff. I looked up at him and smiled a little.
"What happened?" I asked.
"You said it. You said I love you." He said with glossy eyes. I pulled myself closer to his body and rested my head on his chest.
"Mommy? Daddy? I'm done eating." Justin said.
Dakota and I still held each other but pulled away to look at Justin. "Okay baby go watch TV." I said. He nodded and walked over to the tv and sat down on the couch.
"We're gonna be the happiest family." Dakota said looking back at me and giving me a kiss.
"Of course we are." I said. I haven't felt this way in a very long time. The feeling of joy replaced the feeling of sadness and despair.
"Let's go out." He said.
"When?" I asked.
"Tonight. The only thing is, is I don't know who would take care of our son." He said.
"I would do Zhavia but she's busy 24/7." I said.
"Yeah and I would ask Liam but he's not someone I should ask. Especially when his wife is a bitch." He said.
"She is?" I asked.
"Yeah she is." He said again. We stood there holding each other and thinking. We heard the doorbell. Dakota pulled away and walked over to the door, opening it, Killian was there.
"Weren't you just here a while ago?" Dakota asked.
"Yes but I will not be able to see Justin tomorrow so I came for the rest of the day today if it's alright with you two." He said. Dakota looked over to me then back at Killian.
"Will you give my wife and I a minute please?" Dakota asked walking over to me and pulling me into a private spot in the house.
"I don't like this guy but he would take care of our son while we're gone." Dakota explained.
"I was thinking the same thing." I said.
"Okay." He said. We walked over to Killian and asked if he would.
"Of course I would." He said.
"Okay I'll pack some things up so Justin can take them with him." I said.
I packed Justin some of his toys that I bought not long ago along with his tablet and earbuds that I also got him and a PB and J Just incase he gets hungry and wants something to snack on. I even put in like thirty bucks if he wants anything at all. Lastly I put in a water bottle and zipped up the little backpack.
"Justin? Come in here please." I yelled. Justin came into the room.
"Okay your dad and I are going to go out tonight so your other dad is going to take care of you for tonight okay?" I asked.
"Yes mommy." He said.
"Okay baby," I said kissing his forehead, "I packed you some stuff in this backpack. If you need anything have your other dad call me okay?" I asked. He smiled and gave me a big hug.
"Thanks momma." He whispered. I held Justin tight then let go.
"I love you." I said kissing his cheek then handing him over to Killian. Killian And Justin left while I got ready.
I put on a cute outfit and left with Dakota.

Plz comment and vote! Thnxxx🖤🖤🖤