Chapter 21

I decided to wake up early because Dakota had me thinking about him having a bodyguard. So I got dressed at left.

I went to the company I used to work at when I was a bodyguard and contracted a female bodyguard for Dakota

I went to the company I used to work at when I was a bodyguard and contracted a female bodyguard for Dakota. She was new and pretty so I'm going to guess he wouldn't have a problem with this since she isn't a male.

"Luna?" I turned around to my old boss

"Oh hello sir." I said shaking his hand.
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"I'm here to accompany my boyfriends new bodyguard." I explained.
"Oh you're here for miss Brown?" He asked lifting an eyebrow.
"Yeah I am." I said.
"Luna I don't know if you've noticed but she's a grown woman, a bodyguard, and can take care of herself." He said chuckling.
"I know but I also know she's attractive and I want to know what kind of woman she is before I trust her with my boyfriend." I said.
"Oh okay. Why don't you come back?" He asked. "You were the best female bodyguard we had." He said.
"Thank you and what made you ask?" I asked.
"You're wearing what you always wore when you worked here." He said. I looked down at my outfit and began to feel embarrassed.
"Right..I would love to come back actually." I said.
"You're hired!" He said grinning. I laughed. The miss Brown came in and so far I didn't feel a bad vibe so I think she will be fine.
She and I drove home and then walked into it.
"Who's this?" Dakota asked getting up from his chair.
"This is your new bodyguard. Miss Brown this is Dakota Grey, the man you'll be taking care of. Dakota this is Miss Brown she'll be your bodyguard until you're officially out of danger." Dakota just stared at me and her in disbelief.
"Luna? Can I speak to you privately?" He asked. He pulled me into the living room.
"What the fuck?" He asked.
"What?" I asked.
"What did I say about having a bodyguard?" He asked.
"I know what you said but I decided to ignore it and get you a bodyguard. She's a female so it won't be that bad." I explained. He still seemed unsatisfied with my decision but I didn't give a damn.
"I don't care if she's a female I didn't and still don't want a fuckin bodyguard!" I rolled my eyes.
"Well you can't do anything now. Deal with it because all you can do now is sit down and cry." I said patting his shoulder, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him.
"Why are you still like this with me?" He asked.
"Because you don't think. Thinking is very important." I said.
"Are you calling me ignorant?" He asked lifting an eyebrow.
"No..just kind of an idiot." I said smiling.
"You're such a devil sometimes." He said rolling his eyes and planting a kiss on my lips afterwards.
We went back into the room with Miss Brown who looked like she was getting impatient.
"He has agreed." I said.
"Um...okay." She said.
The doorbell rang, "I'll get it." Miss Brown said.
"No I'll get it." I said.
"I'm already here." She said opening the door.
I rolled my eyes. I'm already having to tolerate her and I thought I wouldn't have to.
"Who are you and what do you want?" She asked Killian who looked as if he was extremely confused.
"I'm Killian. You are?" He asked.
"Miss Brown, Dakota Grey's new bodyguard." She said.
"Oh I thought you were a model." He said smiling.
"Is that the best you can do with flirting?" I asked folding my arms.
"What? She looks like a model." He said. Miss Brown looked annoyed.
She sat down at the table and watched everything that was going on.
"Where's my son?" He asked.
"At school." I said.
"Oh right." Killian said rubbing his bottom lip.
"I was thinking if we could all go out for dinner tonight." Killian said.
"All of us?" I asked.
"Yes even Miss Brown." He said winking. I rolled my eyes.
"Okay." I said. I looked over to Dakota to see his approval. He just stared at me and didn't make any facial expression.

...

I stayed int the same cloths just like Miss Brown. Dakota was questioning on why I'm not dressing for dinner. I didn't want to tell him that I'm a bodyguard again because I don't want him to fire Miss Brown.
She will protect him better than I because I pay attention to my son now and I can't be behind Dakota every single minute.
We had dinner and all that was happening was Killian wouldn't stop flirting with Miss Brown the entire time. Miss Brown looked very annoyed of what was going on. I was too along with Dakota and well Justin just sat there eating his food.
We went back home and Miss Brown wanted to go to bed. "Here I'll show you where you'll be sleeping." I said. I led her to a beautiful bedroom. She went to bed while I went to go tuck Justin in.
"Justin did you brush your teeth?" I asked.
"Yes momma." He said turning back to the tv.
"Time to go to bed okay. You can watch cartoons tomorrow. You have all day because it's Saturday." I said.
"Okay mommy." He said turning off the tv and getting into bed. I pulled the blanket over him and kiss his forehead.
"I love you my little dumpling. Goodnight." I said turning off the light.
"Goodnight mommy." He said with a yawn. I shut the door and walked into the living room where I saw Dakota thinking.
"What's wrong?" I asked lifting an eyebrow and sitting next to him.
"We should get a new home." He said.
"I like that. Do you have any home in mind?" I asked.
"It's great that you like that idea because I bought a new home." He said.
"What? Already?" I asked.
"Yes." He replied. "We'll go see it tomorrow." He said.

...

We got to the new house and I instantly fell in love.

"Dakota it's beautiful

"Dakota it's beautiful." I said.
"I knew you'd like it." He said chuckling.
"Daddy! We're going to live here?!" Justin asked jumping up and down.
"Yeah buddy, you like it?" Dakota asked.
"Yeah! My friend Adriana lives across the street!" He said happily.
"Really?" Dakota asked smiling.
"Yeah!" Justin said still jumping in excitement.

...

We moved in and I gave Miss Brown her new room although I gave her a room like a few days ago. It was time for bed and everyone went to sleep. This is going to be a new life for us.

Killian's POV...

"She got a new house and I need you to please put in new cameras. They're all asleep." I said looking at all the windows. "Alright thank you."
Miss Brown, Luna..two of the most beautiful woman in one house? This is going to be entertaining.

Plz comment and Vote! Thnxxx🖤🖤🖤