Chapter 20

Killian's POV...

Justin and I walked into my home and his old home. "Where's Jenny?" Justin asked. I was surprised that he called her Jenny and not mommy. Jenny was my wife that went to jail and I'm angry about it. I want to strangle Luna for what she has done to her.
"She isn't mommy anymore?" I asked.
"No..mommy told me to never call her that ever again because she hit me a lot and that she was my only mommy." He said nervously. He looked uncomfortable telling me that. "She told me that I can still call you daddy because you didn't do anything to me." He explained.
I want to kill Luna for telling him all of this.
"Oh, would you like to watch tv?" I asked.
"Yeah." He said. He walked over to the couch and sat down. I turned on some cartoons for him to watch.
I moved away to a different room and made a phone call. "Hello? Devan?" I asked.
"Yes?" Devan asked back.
"I need you to do me a special job." I said.
"Sure boss, what is it?" He asked.
"I'm going to send you a certain location and I want you to break in. I want you to set cameras in that location in every room even the bathroom. Is that clear?" I asked.
"Sure boss just text me the address and I'll set it all up and make sure it's not obvious." He said.
"Good." I hung up the phone and sent him Luna's home location. I'm going to be watching her, her annoying husband, and my son Justin.

Luna's POV...

"Thank you for dinner and a moonlight walk. It was beautiful." I said wrapping my arms around Dakota. Dakota smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"You're welcome gorgeous." He said bending down and planting a kiss on my lips.
"I think it's time to go pick up Justin." I said pulling away from the kiss.
"I completely agree." Dakota said smiling. Dakota and I walked over to the car holding hands. When we got there he opened the door to the passenger seat for me. I thanked him and got in.

...

Dakota and I, once again holding hands, walked up to Killian's door and knocked on it. Killian opened the door with a small smile.
"Hi, how was your date?" He asked.
"Great. Where's Justin?" I asked. He turned around and lead me to Justin who was dead asleep and holding his tablet like it was gonna run away.
I picked Justin up while Dakota grabbed the backpack. "Thank you Killian." I said walking out the door.
"You're welcome. Be safe." He said while shutting the door.

...

We got home and I tucked Justin into bed. He didn't even dare to open his eyes. I plugged in his tablet and shut the light off. I shut the door a little and walked into the kitchen.
"Something's off." Dakota said.
"Why?" I asked.
"I don't know I feel like I'm being watched." He said. I walked over to Dakota and sat on his lap while my arm is wrapped around his neck.
"Do you need a bodyguard?" I asked.
"Luna don't start. I don't need a random person taking care of me." He said.
"Fine." I said. He kissed me.
"Let's go to bed?" He asked.
"Sure." He picked me up bridal style and gently set me down on my side of the bed. He got on his side and I scooted closer to him and laid my head on his chest and fell asleep.

...

I woke up alone and heard the shower on. Dakota must be in the shower. I got up and walked into the bathroom. Dakota didn't seem to notice. I took my cloths off and walked into the shower with him.
"Luna?!" He asked surprised. I pressed my lips over his. He pulled away and looked at me speechless. "What are you doing?" He asked.
"Taking a shower with my fiancé." I said. He chuckled and kissed me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. His right hands trailed down to my butt. He squeezed it and even slapped it in addition.
I moaned and giggled while kissing him. He broke off the kiss and began to suck on my neck.
We made love in the shower and when we were done we washed each other's bodies. When we got out Dakota wrapped his arms around me walking me out of the bathroom where we saw Justin laying in our bed. Thank God we had robes on.
"Mommy? Daddy?" He asked.
"Hey baby cakes." I said walking over to him and sitting next to him. Dakota walked over to the other side and sat next him him as well.
"Can my friend Adriana come over? I want to see her." Dakota and I lifted both our eyebrows.
"You have a lady friend?" Dakota asked.
"Yeah.." Justin replies blushing. Dakota and I smiled at each other and then to Justin.
"Of course she can come over. Do you have a way to talk to her?" Dakota asked. Justin nodded and went for his tablet. Justin texted her and it seemed like we were going to have a guest pretty soon.

...

I opened the door to a pretty little girl and a woman.

"Hello, you must my Justin's friend, Adriana, and you must be her mother?" I asked

"Yes I am." She said with a small smile.
"Hello." The little girl said.
"Come in." I said.
"I'll come for her later." Her mother said.
"Alright but may I ask your name before you leave?" I asked.
"Mindy Hawkins." She said.
"Luna Cullen." I said reaching for a hand shake. She took my hand and shook it.
"Alright I'll come back for her later." She said turning and walking away.
I shut the door then looked at Adriana. "Let's go to Justin." I said.
"Okay." She said with a smile.
"Adriana!" Justin yelled. He ran up to her and gave her a hug. It was very unusual because usually kids think about cooties or something but not Justin nor her I guess.
I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and lips connect with my cheek.
"Hey handsome." I whispered.
"Hey beautiful." Dakota replied.
"Look." I said pointing over to Justin and Adriana.
"They're going to be exactly like us. They will reach an age where they will fall in love." He said.
"Why do you say that?" I asked.
"Look at out they're treating each other. There is no such things as cooties or boy germs or girl germs.." He said with a chuckle.
"You're right." I said smiling.
"He's going to be like us."

Plz comment and vote! Thnxxx🖤🖤🖤