Chapter 29

I woke up to Dakota watching me as I slept. He smiled when he saw me open my eyes to see what he was doing.
"What?" I asked smiling and then beginning to stretch.
"Nothing I just like to see my beautiful angel sleep. Is that a crime?" He asked lifting an eyebrow. I shook my head then yawned. He gave me a half smirk then got on top of me.
He kissed me the I pushed him away.
"What now Luna?" He asked.
"Morning breath." I said covering my mouth.
"Oh please." He said. He pressed his lips on mine again ignoring what I just said. He pulled away and I giggled.
"Men." I said.
"Women." He said back, he got up and began to get dressed. "I must say, last night was amazing." He said biting his lip. I pressed my lips together and gave him a small smile.
"I know." I said watching him get dressed.
I got out of bed to get dressed as well. I put my suit on and followed Dakota to work.

...

I watched as the female models took pictures with Dakota and touching him wherever they felt like. I was feeling annoyed. I kept rolling my eyes at them. Dakota's phone rang and Dakota didn't bother to acknowledge it. I so I decided to answer it for him.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Luna? Is it you?" I looked over to Dakota the minute I heard his father's voice over the phone.
"Yes it's me. What do you want." I asked.
"I must speak with Dakota." He said.
"Dakota is busy right now. Call in like an hour and he shall be all yours." I said.
"Alright whatever you say." He hung up the phone. I looked up at Dakota then put his phone down.
Dakota looked over to me then back at the female model drooling all over him. He smiled then continued. I rolled my eyes and went to go grab a cup of coffee.

...

Dakota was finally done, he walked up to me and sat down by me. He reached over to put his arm around me but I stood up, preventing him to do so.
"Did you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?" He asked laughing. I rolled my eyes.
"You ready to go home? I am." I said.
"Babe it's just part of my job, you know?" He said. I felt his strong arms wrapping his arms around me. I stayed facing the opposite way of him not wanting to look at him.
"Babe?" He asked.
"You're ready to go home? Let's go." I said. I broke free from his arms and walked outside to the car the got in. He got in and put his seat belt on then looked at me to see if my mood has suddenly changed.
"Babe come on." I looked over to him the looked away shaking my head. "Fine whatever, be like that." He said shutting up.
"Your father called. He asked for you. I recommend you calling him back." I said handing him my phone.
"Oh now you talk." He said.
"Here." I said handing him the phone again. He rolled his eyes and took the phone then dialed his father's number.
"Dad? You called?" Dakota asked. "Mm..yeah..you're kidding..fine my family and I will be there." He hung up the phone and looked annoyed.
"What?" I asked.
"There's going to be some fancy rich party in honor of my father's good friend. His name is Aiden Monroe. He's a criminal and my family protects him just like he protects our family. Don't get close to him though. I don't trust him around women." He said. I nodded and kept driving.

...

We returned home but before we opened the door, Dakota wrapped his arms around me and turned me so I was facing him. He took his right hand and cupped my cheek.
"Baby don't be jealous." He whispered getting as close as possible. He was so close our noses were almost touching. I looked into his eyes and nodded.
"Okay, okay, maybe I was being to overly dramatic." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled then kissed me. We walked into the house and sat down on the couch.
"So when's this reunion?" I asked.
"Tonight." He said.
"Dress or no dress?" I asked.
"Dress." He said giving me a one sided smirk. I lifted an eyebrow.
"No." I said.
"If you weren't going to put on a dress then why did you ask?" He asked.
"Because I was hoping you'd say no dress." I said. He laughed.
"Too bad." He said with a giant grin on his face.
"I hate you." I said.
"I love you." He said standing up. He kissed my forehead then walked upstairs leaving me in peace. I sighed then rolled my eyes.
"Fancy rich parties? Really?" I asked.

...

Dakota walked in on me trying to zip up my dress.

He smiled and walked over to me and zipped up my dress

He smiled and walked over to me and zipped up my dress. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I hate dresses." I said turning around and locking my eyes with his. He chuckled at me complaining about dresses.
"You look beautiful." He whispered then bent down to plant a soft kiss on my lips. He pulled away and checked me out. He pulled away enough so that he could twirl me around.
"You are going to look like the queen at that party." I rolled my eyes and blushed.
"Stop it." I said smiling then looking down at the floor. He pulled me into his arms and held me for a moment. I felt as if everything froze when he did. He pulled away and gazed into my eyes. "Shall we?" He asked.
"Yes sir." I said giggling. He gave me a one sided smirk and began to walk me out the door.

...

When we arrived, Dakota held out his arm so I would take it. I took his arm and when I did he lead me inside.
His father saw us as we entered and immediately walked over to us with a man he invited. "Dakota, Luna. Glad you're both here." He said with a giant grin on his face. I looked over to the other man who looked like he couldn't take his eyes off of me.

Sure he was good looking but it made me feel uncomfortable and gave me a bad vibe

Sure he was good looking but it made me feel uncomfortable and gave me a bad vibe. I held onto Dakota's arm tighter.
"Dakota you remember Aiden Monroe, don't you?" His father asked.
"Yes of course. He's the one that helped you with your crimes and got me into problems." Dakota said getting annoyed and a little angry. Beck didn't answer he just gave Dakota a glare then looked over to me ignoring the fact that Dakota gave him attitude.
"Luna, I would like t present to you, Aiden Monroe. He's one of the richest and most powerful people in the world." I took out my unoccupied hand and shook his hand but when I tried to pull my hand away he didn't let go. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I opened my mouth to say something but Dakota cut in.
"Anyways nice seeing you both but my wife and I have to go so goodbye to the both of you and see you around." Dakota pulled me with him away from them. I looked up to him to see anger boiling in him. I held onto his arm tighter and leaned my head on his shoulder as we walked around.

Beck's POV...

"You didn't say the girl was married." Aiden said with an eyebrow raised and his arms folded.
"She's not. My son only says she's his wife because he's a jealous reck. You'll have her." I said with an evil smirk.
"I better or I'll kill you and your son then shame your family." He said giving me a dark glare.
"Don't worry. You'll have her just give it time." I said.
"I want her tonight!" He growled.
"Yes of course. I'll see what I can do."

Plz comment and vote! Thnxxx🖤🖤🖤