Happy Ever After? Harry Styles - Chapter 1

Hiya, well yeah i kind of decided to post my story on here, hope y'all like it. Any suggestions or critism is taken :D enjoy. not sure how often i will be able to post but yeah.

Story-

You've been really close with Harry since you were little. Your neighbours but most off all your best friends, its been 5 almost 6 years since you'd met Harry you were 10 when you met him.

*Flash Back*

One day you heard Harry call your name, you walked out to your balcony to see Harry standing there in the rain, completely soaked his curls were wet on his face an he was shivering you opened your balcony doors

You; "Harry what an earth are you doing! Come in quick your soaked"

Harry just smiles and slowly walks into your room.

Harry; "I errm I ...."

You; "Tell me in a minute babe, I'm going to get you a towel and some dry clothes before you get ill"

You walk away and come back with a towel, when

You come back, you start to dry Harry's hair.

You; "Harry co-operate with me, your too tall your going to have to crouch so I can reach your hair"

He just giggles and slightly bends his knees so you can reach, he nearly loses his balance and gently grabs your waist keeping his balance.

The touch of Harry makes you shiver and sends butterflies through your stomach.

After you dried his hair, his face, neck and arms. you told him to lift his arms up. As you slowly pulled his white shirt over his head. You couldn't help but look at his abs, you make eye contact with Harry and he's got a cheeky look on his face, but doesn't say anything. You dried his chest.

You; "You can change your trousers and then we can talk"

Harry; "Are you sure, cause I'm really cold I can't move" he was being cheeky.

You laugh an throw him some bottoms walking into the bathroom. When you come out of the bathroom Harry's sitting on the end of your bed, you take his wet clothes and put them in the washer when you get back into the room.

You sit next to Harry.

You; "You going to tell me what an earth you were doing on my balcony at half 2 in the morning in the middle of a storm?"

Harry; "I dunno I just... I wanted to be close, I don't like storms and I feel safe when I'm with you"

You; "Babe come here, you no I'm here for you your my best friend I'll be there when ever you need me"

Harry; "I no, but... What if I didn't want to be best friends anymore"

You release Harry's hug and hold back the tears

You; "Oh right"

Harry; "No.. I didn't mean it like that.. I meant it like... Urghh this isn't going to plan"

You sigh "Harry just say it already"

Harry; "I've known you for 5 years almost 6 years now and everyday I need to see you, too hear your voice, I need you... The truth is from day one I've loved you and I.. I just had to tell you I love you and I want you to love me, but I no were just best friends but I can't help but want more"

You sit there in shock you never knew he felt this way.

You; "Harry I..."

Harry cuts you off "its okay I understand I just needed you to no" Harry gets up to leave

You; "no Harry, you don't understand let me finish I'm so glad you've told me" you move closer to Harry and take his face in your hands

You get closer to him "I Love You Harry, I always have and always will"

He moves closer and crashes his lips onto yours, your lips moving in sync, he gently licks your lips asking for access you gently part your lips as your tongues dance around, you smile into the kiss and Harry smiles back, he deepens the kiss bringing you closer to him by pulling you at the waist.

Once you release from the kiss your foreheads touch and your lips are brushing past each others

Harry; "I Love You Too"

You and Harry spend the night in each other arms, your head on his chest while your fingers are inter twinned and he plays with them in silence.

Harry; "Be my girl y/n?"

You look at Harry and kiss his lips gently

"Does that answer your question styles?"

He replies "Yeah, but I want to hear you say it"

You; "Yes of course I'll be your girl"

*Flash back over*

Thank you for reading. Hope it's okay, it will get better.