Prologue

Taehyung's POV

Though we had barely met a couple weeks ago, we both became each other's best friends and decided to become runaways together.

"My names Park Jimin." He stood in front of me one day after class with his hand stretched out towards me. He wore a black button up with some light skinny jeans, and his pieces of his jet black hair fell over his eyelashes.

  "I heard your family is the one in charge of giving scholarships."

"Umm, yeah?" Even though he introduced himself in an odd way, I still took his hand in mine.

"I want to say thank you for the opportunity."

"Your welcome?"

After our small conversation, he left me with a baffled expression. The whole situation was odd. If he had heard the fact that I'm rich, then didn't he hear the part that I was the school's 'spoiled brat'?

So, I decided to talk to him about the whole ordeal.

"Why did you talk to me?" I had found him sitting in his assigned seat with a textbook open.

"Because my parents always told me to thank everyone who gives me a chance to succeed. Sorry if I startled you last time. To tell you the truth, I was embarrassed when I did that."

"It's fine. I was just... wondering."

"You were wondering why I approached you, knowing that you were like the Regina George of this school?"

"How did you...?"

"I've been observing you-"

"So, you were stalking me?"

"Let's try not to put it that way since I only do it during school." he said quickly with pink dust piling on his cheeks. "The point is that I haven't seen you do anything to the other students. I just think you're misunderstood by the others."

That was the first time someone had ever said those words to me. In all my years of living, I was treated like an outcast because of what happened in the past.

In that moment, I felt a spark because I knew he was special to me.

He had become my first real friend.

ㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗ

A/N: Hey guys! I just want say sorry to the person I promised a Vmin story. I couldn't fit a Mate au into this. Also, I will try to update here and there because I haven't completed the entire story yet, but I will try my best to finish it this year.
Thank you for reading!❤️

Date: 11/1/19
Word count: 415 words