Chapter 27: Seoul Pt. 7

Jimin's POV

  After the judge called for a recess, they took me to a private room, but I didn't get to rest much because two people came in with my attorney.

  "Jimin, this is Mr. Kim, Taehyung's brother, and his husband and this is Mr. Moon. They have volunteered to to testify for you."

  "Hey, Jimin." Namjoon said while stepping forward to give me a hug. "My mother wanted us to testify against you, but I know better. There is no way we can betray you and Taehyung like this."

  "Did you and Tae make up with each other before this?" Jin asked.

  "Of course. I couldn't stay mad at him for long." I said.

  "So my instincts were right." Mr. Moon was the man who had interviewed me when I first found out where I was. "I noticed how confused you were when I first told you what you were accused of.

  Not only that, but I overheard the argument between your parents'. Then, not long before I decided to testify, I bumped into the Kim's and I asked him about the situation. That's how I learned about the false accusations from Mrs. Kim."

  "Thank you, Mr. Moon. I appreciate your understanding of the matter." I held my hand out to shake his hand as a kind gesture.

  Once we discussed my trial for a bit longer, the investigation continued. While we had Namjoon and Jin on our side, Mrs. Kim had my mother on her's. This obviously would cause confusion between the juries which led to us bringing in Mr. Moon. We thought we had a chance at winning.

  However, the opposing attorney began to go into more detail of my 'Motive'. He mentioned that I used Taehyung as a sex slave and I was obsessed with him. It angered me, but that feeling didn't compare to the rage and betrayal I felt when I heard Taehyung testify.

  "Do you swear to speak the truth and nothing else but the truth?"

  "I do." He answered the judge.

  "Mr. Kim, did the defendant force you to leave with him?"

  "Y-yes." His voice shook, but was it out of fear or pain?

  "Did he ever hit you?"

  "Yes."

  Liar.

  "Did he force you into an uncomfortable position?"

  "Yes."

  Liar.

  "So he touched you inappropriately?"

  "Yes."

  Liar!

"Did he tell you he loved you, and since you didn't love him back, he took you away?"

"Y-yes." It was the most quiet response, and tears dripped down gently as he looked down to his lap.

Suddenly, I couldn't take it anymore. The pent up rage I held in that moment exploded.

"Liar!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My body began to move on its own. "You're a coward! You can't face up to your mother's commands!"

People began to to hold me back in an attempt to calm me down, but I kept going even though my voice creaked and my throat ached. "We told each other that we would stay together and that nothing could separate us!"

However, before they could take me out of the room, I saw his mouth move silently.

'I'm sorry'.

ㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗ

  A/N: Hey guys! Let the Angst begin!!! Lmao good luck guys.
  Thank you for reading!❤️

Date: 03/04/20
Word count: 554 words