Chapter 3: Seoul Pt. 2

Taehyung's POV

A day has passed since Jimin and I talked about our plan. He told me the exact date and where we were going to meet up. All that we needed to do was tell our parents about the 'university trip'.

"Mother, may I talk with you?" I asked as I knocked on the door lightly.

"Yes, you may."

Slowly, I opened a door to her office, revealing a young looking women for her old age.

"What would you like to discuss with me?"

Shivers ran along my back as her cold steady gaze met my nervous and timid stare.

"The university has provided a trip for some of the top students for the whole campus. I was wondering if I could go."

"Where will they be taking you?"

  "To England."

  "What day?"

  "September twelfth."

"That's your brother's birthday."

  "I am aware of that which is why I will bring back souvenirs and celebrate with him at his house before I leave."

"And how long will this trip be?"

"Roughly two months."

  "Alright then. I won't send a body guard since you'll just end up finding a way to get rid of him. I trust that you will stay on task and only go to places that benefit you. You may leave now."

  With that being said, I turned around and headed out the doors only to come across my brother, Kim Namjoon.

  He gave me a questioning look before asking, "A trip to England?"

"Y-Yeah!" I have never lied to my brother, so it was hard for me to keep a genuine looking face of excitement.

"Sure... Anyways, I need to talk to mom real quick."

"Okay."

Neither of us moved for a whole minute. I was confused as to why he wasn't going in until he point out that I was standing in front of the door.

Quickly, I moved out of the way, creating a clear pathway for him to the door.

  Now to wait for Jimin's call. I thought as I walked into my room. Only a couple minutes have passed before my phone started ringing.

  I pulled it out from my back pocket to see his caller ID. Without wasting another second, I answered the call, pressing the phone against my ear. "Hello?"

  "Did you tell your mom?"

  "Yeah. Did you tell your parents?"

  "Yeah, they believed me."

  "Good, so did my mom."

  "So I was thinking about what we could do."

  "And what should we do?" I asked, laying down on my stomach.