Chapter 5: Tokyo Pt. 1

Jimin's POV

We finally arrived to our first stop out of the country. Taehyung and I both agreed on going to Japan. It was a good thing he had learned Japanese when he was younger, so we could get around easily.

As the two of us hauled our suitcases, we walked in the streets of Tokyo, looking for a decent hotel within our budget.

  Neither of us could come to an agreement on a hotel. After about two hours walking through the streets like idiots, we took a brake at the edge of a fountain.

  "That seems decent." He said a couple minutes later. He pointed at a building a couple stories high that was not too far from us.

  "Let's go check it out then. Hopefully it isn't so expensive like the last ones you chose."

  "And hopefully, this one isn't as trashy as the ones you suggested." He said while he rolled his eyes.

  "They weren't even that bad!"

  "They didn't have breakfast in the morning!"

  "You act like we don't have a whole ass city to explore and try food!"

  "I know, but it's just nice to wake up in the morning and head downstairs to the smell of breakfast."

  Rolling my eyes, I responded, "Whatever. At this point, I'm done with your pickiness."

  I picked up the pace and held the door open for him to enter. Together, we walked up to the front desk where a young, brown haired boy with blond highlights stood behind it.

  "Do you have any rooms vacant, and do you have breakfast?" Taehyung asked nicely.

  "Yes, we do actually. Would you like a single or a double?"

  "Singl- I mean double. I meant double."

  "It's fine by me if you two are together." He said laughing lightly. "I myself am not straight."

  "But-!"

  I was getting annoyed by his unnecessary talking that I cut him off.

  "How much is it?" I asked in broken Japanese.

  Once he stated the price, which was within our budget, I paid for it and received the keys to our room. On the way to our room, I was wondering what they were talking about, but decided not ask.

  "I'll sleep on the floor." I said when he opened the door to the spacious room.

  "You don't have to."

  "You really want me to sleep with you on that bed?"

  "It may be small." He said as he put his things on the side. "But I really like cuddling!"

  "Of course you would you big baby."

  "You know it's not that late."

  I looked at my phone screen to see it was just about eight-thirty. "You wanna do something?"

  "Let's go to the robot restaurant!" He exclaimed with sparkles in his eyes. "Please!"

  "Fine, but tomorrow we'll wake up early and head to the Tokyo Tower."

  "Okay!"

  It didn't take long to arrive to the nearest restaurant. The place was dark, but the colorful lights made it easy to see. Apparently, the performance has just begun.

  Music hammered in my ears the second we stepped foot in the place and there were lasers pointing every where. Performers wore tin metal suites and pieces decorated with neon designs.

  Overall the food tasted amazing and the view of the show was perfect for us. Taehyung recorded as much as he could and took pictures of us with the show going on in the back.

  Sadly, everything went by fast and ended too soon. It was late by the time we made it back to the hotel. I didn't even care if Taehyung cuddled next to me anymore. All I wanted to do was sleep and wake up tomorrow to explore more exciting things.

  "Goodnight, Jimin."

  "Goodnight, Taehyung." I mumble into his hair.

Our first night in outside wasn't that bad at all.

ㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗ

  A/N: Hey guys! This isn't very exciting as I'd hope it'd be, but I promise I'll revise the next one better.
  Thank you for reading!❤️

Date: 11/11/19
Word count: 671 words