Chapter 22: Greece

Taehyung's POV

We were about to leave our hotel when I volunteered to return back to the front desk and turn in the key card. However, a shadow caught the corner of my eye. Glancing in the direction of the figure, I realized it was a body guard.

I pretended not to see him and tried to calmly get out of the building. I felt like I was being followed, so I sped up my pace to where the taxi had been parked and waiting. Once again, I walked faster and faster until I started running.

Quickly, I got into the car, yelling at the driver to hurry to the airport. I kept trying to take in more oxygen to breath properly as Jimin stared at me wide eyed.

"What's wrong?"

"They found me."

In that instance, the color drained out his skin. "What?"

"I saw them in the lobby of the hotel. I just hope none of them are at the airport."

"Oh, god, Tae. I'm so sorry."

"No, it's fine. We'll be able to get out of here, and perhaps we'll be able to escape."

I held his hand and tried to give a comforting smile, but I don't think it worked. We both knew we didn't have a big chance at escaping, but we stilled falsely hoped on something that couldn't happen.

After arriving at the airport, we hurriedly ran to find our gate, but once we were about to reach our plane, we saw a couple of men in suits led by a woman.

"Let's lose them."

We turned back around as I got a hat out of my backpack. I saw Jimin peek around in curiosity. However, he turned around in fear.

"I think they spotted us." He whispered.

"Let's go that way." I pointed to the people gathered around a dancing person. "Come hurry."

Just when we thought we lost them, another group appeared in front of us. Panic began to surge inside me.

"Hey, Tae. We need to calm down and think about this."

"Well, what do you suggest?" I asked, looking around the corner we were hiding in.

"Let's just leave the airport. If we can get out of here, then we can go to another airport."

"No, it won't work." Any airport right now is filled of my mother's workers. She won't stop until she finds me which means she's going to make sure her men are on red alert."

"Then let's just try and get out of here for now."

I nodded as I thought of somewhere we could go if we made it out of the vicinity.

We began to walk back to the entrance, keeping our hats low enough to hide our faces. With only a couple steps away, hope began to engulf my heart, but happiness comes with a price. We were about to pay our dues for running away.

"Get them before they leave!"

We turned around to see a lot of them chasing the two of us. The terrible anxiety I felt before returned in huge waves. Without any warning, Jimin took my hand and sprinted away from the chasing guards.

"Jimin?!"

"We have to go."

I nodded as we ran past all the taxis. "Let's call someone."

"No, there are too many people right now. The chances of us finding a cab is small."

"Well, we have to do something!"

"I'm trying to think!"

As we were running, more people showed up in front of. They had probably used a shortcut from inside the building to catch up with us. I took the lead and led us towards the street as we ran further away.

"Leave the luggages! They'll only way us down!"

I knew that our legs were getting tired and that our breathing had become extremely irregular by the time we reached the parking lot a couple blocks down.

"We found you, Mr. Kim."

A tall, lean woman stood before us as the rest of her crew joined behind us.

"I'm not going back! I will never go back to that house!"

"You're mother is worried sick!"

"Yeah, she is, but about her fucking reputation!"

"Have it your way then. Take them by force boys."

The men began to grab us harshly and pulled us apart from each other. No matter how hard we pulled or how hard we resisted, they were stronger.

"Keep them separated." She said, getting into her sleek, black car. She rolled down the window and called out, "Make sure you follow through with the plan."

  "Wait! You can't do this!" I heard Jimin yell, but there was no response.

"Jimin! I'll find out what is happening!"

"But Tae-!"

"It's ok! I'll fix everything! I promise I'll find my way back to you!"

"I love you, Taehyung!"

"I love you, too!" I said before they shut the door completely.

I was alone once again. Tears streamed down my cheeks, slipped, and fell over the cliff. Anger swelled inside me because all of this was my mother's fault.

I will find out what you're planning, mother, and I will get Jimin back.

ㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗ

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry not sorry, but I had planned this right from the beginning. Don't worry this will have a happy ending.
  Thank you for reading!❤️

Date: 02/01/20
Word count: 890 words