Chapter 6: Tokyo Pt. 2

Taehyung's POV

Jimin wasn't kidding about waking up early. Usually, I woke up around nine, but today, I woke up at seven.

While I was still sleepy, he pulled me around like a sack of potatoes in to the streets and threw me in a cab with him. I layer my head down on his shoulder as we drove to the Tokyo Tower. He didn't even give me a chance to take a bite from the breakfast they served.

"You owe me for waking me up this early in the morning." I mumble.

"I told you yesterday. You didn't think I was joking did you?"

"I did." I said, dreading every word because I knew it was my fault for wanting to stay out late.

  "Of course you did." He said chuckling.

  It took about twenty minutes to get to the to the tower. Now fully awake, I walked behind Jimin as he led me inside the structure.

  "Should we go check out the view deck, first? We can check out other areas if you want."

  Though he was the one who wanted to come here, he asked me what I wanted. Jimin's a considerate person and seemed too nice sometimes for his own good.

  When we first woke up, I could tell he was tired as well. Even last night, I remembered the drowsy look he gave me at the end of the show.

  "Let's just do whatever you want to do today!" I gave him my biggest smile ever, hoping to see that I was fine with whatever he chose.

  "Okay then, we'll go floor by floor. In the first floor they have the aquarium and the main observatory. Then we can eat and shop on the second floor. The third floor is where they sell souvenirs and look in the Guinness World Records Museum."

  "That's sounds fine."

  Just like he said, we left to the next spot in our mini adventure. The aquarium had many tanks full of different types of fish. There must've been hundreds of them in that place.

  We also visited the viewing area. It was awesome seeing the landscape with the binoculars that were set up. We also took pictures of the sight and the clear view that showed the distance from the ground.

  "Are you hungry?" He asked looking at me after my stomach rumbled a little too loudly.

  "A little?" I put my hand up with my index and thumb close together as demonstration. "Are you?"

  "Yeah... Let's just go up to the second floor already."

  The two of us spent about an hour eating and shopping. Each one of us carried at least two bags and walked around with a full stomach.

After walking around on the third floor, we decided to go take a break near the foot of the tower.

"How about we get someone to take a picture of us?" I suggested.

"Sure!"

We got the attention of a stranger and asked if they could take a photo, which they gladly did.

Jimin and I did a cute pose together where each had one arm around each other and we held peace signs up with big smiling faces. We then switched it up and took a simple one.

As we walked back to our hotel, we held up a lovely conversation of stories from our past. I for one loved Jimin's childhood memories. They all seemed to warm and bright while mine were mostly cold and dim.

It's funny how feelings towards freedom can bring to different people from two different backgrounds. But I loved it. I loved that I get to be here with Jimin and no one else.

"Thank you, Jimin." I said after he finished his other story.

"For what?"

I could tell he had no idea what I was talking about by the look on his face.

"For bringing me here."

He smile and looked up at the robin egg blue sky. "You know you don't have to say thank you."

"Still, I feel like I owe you for all this.

I promise I'll make it up to you somehow."

ㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗ

  A/N: Hey guys! I'm close to writing the climax of the story! I just need two more chapters and I'm there!
  Thank you for reading!❤️

Date: 11/16/19
Word count: 722 words