Chapter 8: Paris

Jimin's POV

"So what do you want to do today?"

  "Tae... it's really no big deal..." I said quietly.

  "I'm not taking no for an answer." He said stubbornly, crossing his arms to show he was being serious.

  "Fine." I looked around forgiving out what to do. Then, an idea grew in my head. "Let's dye our hair."

  "Okay, but what color?"

  "Let's try..." Two colors caught my eye from outside the window. The sky had two main pigments smeared into a beautiful portrait. "Pink and blue."

"Okay - wait - what?!"

His shocked face made me chuckle in amusement, but in the end he went along with it. Together, we headed down the streets to the nearest hair salon. On the way there, we argued who would get which color and finally came to an agreement when we arrived.

  "You look good." I remarked toward his newly dyed, sapphire blue hair.

  "I'm kinda liking the blue to be honest." He said looking at himself in the mirror. "You don't look so bad yourself."

  "See and you didn't want to dye your hair." I said while tousling my watermelon pink hair. "So what do you want to do now?"

  "I should be asking you that because I'm the one who forgot your birthday."

  "You're still upset about that?"

  "Duh? Who wouldn't?"

  "Well, I'm not, and I'm the 'birthday boy'. But a chocolate tart sounds good and some Macarons sound good, and I had twenty-four of those yesterday!"

  "You went to get macarons without me?" He had a look of horror on his face with a hand on his chest. "I feel, so betrayed!"

  "Well, it's not my fault you for-"

  "Nevermind what I said." He said quickly, cutting my off. "Let's just go to the bakery down the street."

  The whole day was spent goofing around and telling jokes. Hearing it all day, his laughter, was like a symphony of violins and catchy melodies, filling me with endless energy. Just him was enough to make up for forgetting my birthday.

  "Should we go to the wax museum?" I asked. "Or the art museum?"

  He looked at me questionably. "I thought you said art was boring?"

  "Well, they have famous paintings here that might be interesting to see."

  "Okay..."

  I had no doubt in my mind that Taehyung knew I did it for him, but I didn't care. As long as I see him happy, then I'll be fine.

  After we got inside, we looked at every painting in sight. It got a little boring, but he looked so content that is was hard for me to complain because I didn't want that smile to disappear anytime soon.

  Once we were out of the museum, he turned to me. "Why did you want to come here?"

  "Because it sounded fun." I blankly stated. It was obvious that it was a lie. After all, nothing can get passed his 'all seeing' eyes.

  "Really?" He asked.

  I sighed and kept walking forward. "I suggested it because you wanted to visit an art museum. I didn't mind going, though it was a bit boring."

  "You didn't have to do that." There was a hint of anger in his voice. "Why do you have to be so selfless?"

  "I'm not too selfless. You just have to be accepting of my personality."

  "Well, I will, but I'm trying to repay you for what I did yesterday."

  "Ugh! I told you I was over it. Don't act like you weren't bored earlier. You're the the rich one who's already tasted most of the sweets that I could never taste as a child."

  "You act like I wanted to be born in that family. A rich life isn't the best all the time. Honestly, I wish I was living a normal life."

  "So do I, but at the same time I don't."

  "Why not?"

  "Because then I wouldn't have met you." I turned around to meet his shocked eyes. "I wouldn't trade this for unhappy riches."

  "J-Jimin." He stuttered. "I-I-"

  "What? You don't feel the same way?"

  He shyly looked down and rubbed his neck with a small smile and light pink sheets melted on his cheeks. "I do..."

  "Good! Now, quit standing there! It's getting late. We should head back to the hotel."

  I took his hand while he was spacing out. Walking back to our stay, the air was filled with comfortable silence. Throughout our journey back, we held each other's hands as we walked side by side. My heartbeat pounded at a rapid pace. I realized something the day of my birthday.

Taehyung might think he's just a friend to me, but he means much more to me than he'll ever imagine.

ㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗ

A/N: Hey guys! So, I've been watching Supernatural these days, and I can't stop binge watching it. I'm finally on season seven, too.
  I recommend it to anyone who's looking for something to watch, but there is a lot of seasons to watch.
  Thank you for reading!❤️

Date: 11/25/19
Word count: 845 words