Chapter 33: Seoul Pt. 13

Taehyung's POV

A man with a white tux with a white bow and white pants stood in front of me, but I just wanted to see an innocent kid, holding hands with the boy who brought me to my inner child.

I heard the door open and foots steps lightly getting closer. Jin's figure appeared behind the stranger. I felt his warm hands on my shoulders in a comforting way. "You look good." He said solemnly with a small, sad smile as we looked the mirror.

"I just wish I was dressed up like this for someone else."

"It'll be okay, Taehyung."

"Will it?" I asked.

"You've gotten better haven't you? Isn't that much of a sign?"

"I don't really see it as sign. I'm just forgetting my sadness. I don't really feel entirely happy at all, Hyung. Sometimes I just wish he were here, but I know there is no possibility of that."

"Be honest, do you think Jimin will make you feel happy?"

"Truthfully, I don't know. Before going to travel with Jimin, I didn't know what to do except follow my mother's orders, but after experiencing freedom, it's all that's on my mind. I'm afraid that if he comes back, I'll depend on him too much again, and I'll end up the same."

"And if you were offered that chance?"

I looked into the eyes of my reflection, trying to find an answer, but once again, I said, "I don't know."

"I'd think long and hard if I were you. Unexpected things happen when we least expect it." He said. "Well, I better get going. I'll see you later."

After he left, I kept looking at myself in the mirror. I still couldn't believe all of the things I went through, but today would mark the ending and a new beginning. Right when I was about to open the door, a knock came from the other side.

I hesitated for a second. I don't know why, but my heart was pounding. Something told me that someone important was outside my door. I tried putting my thoughts aside, thinking that it might've been Jin who had forgotten something.

"Did you forget something-?"

When I opened the door, I saw no one.

Jimin's POV

I ran out of the house and back into my car in the passenger's seat. "Drive." I said out of breath.

"But what about-?!"

"I couldn't do it! Now, drive before he comes out here and sees me!"

Without asking anymore questions, Yeonjun drove away from Namjoon's house, thinking about how we had a plan and how I ruined it.

  "I can't believe you!" Yeonjun yelled slightly hitting the wheel. "We planned all this and you just-!"

  "I tried, okay?!" I sucked in a deep breath before speaking more calmly. "I just didn't know how to tell him how I felt. It's almost been a year without communication and- and what? I just walk into his life on the day of his wedding as if nothing had ever happened?"

  Yeonjun sighed and continued to drive. He didn't speak, nor did I. We drove past the nearby cafes, the church, shopping stores, etc. I kept my gaze on the buildings outside the windows when the car jerked suddenly.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled as I saw the previous buildings we passed. "Why are we going back?!"

"I'm not about to go back to our apartment after I freaking risked my life to get you out of that damn cell, watch you have a multiple mental break downs, plan things out, go to his house and come straight out after a couple of seconds!

We are going to the church, and I don't care what you say! Do you know how annoying it is to hear you moan and groan over this situation and see you crying like this?! If you don't do this now, then I'll kick you out of the apartment for two weeks- no two months! Maybe even longer! So you are going to fight for your love right now!"

Yeonjun slammed the brakes at the church parking lot like a lunatic and yelled for me to get out to which I complied. Then, he drove off to make sure I wouldn't come running back.

Damn you Yeonjun! I though. I'm going to owe you a lot for making me do this.

I walk towards the church my head slightly tilted down. Before walking into the church, I checked around, making sure no one else was around. My heart skipped a beat with the sheer sight of Taehyung.

I pulled the door open and cleared my throat. My knees were shaking and fear gripped at my chest and throat. Breath in and breath out.

"Taehyung?"

ㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗㅜㅗ

A/N: Hey guys! How's it going? I just gotta say, I hate quarantine and that says a lot because I'm an introvert. But it's also because my step dad isn't working so he's home 24/7.
  He literally nags at every small little detail when he's in the room "dying" from poison ivy. Even before he had it, all he would do is lay in his room watching tv with the door closed. Not only that but he gets mad when I don't feed HIS dogs. Like I take care of my six cats and the two inside and you don't hear me nagging my sisters for not feeding them all the time. Anyway, I should stop right here cause I could go on and on. Thank you for reading my rant. :)
  Thank you for reading!❤️

Date: 04/21/20
Word count: 938 words