Chapter four

"BE A LIGHT"

"Everyone should be protected both the old, young, adult, women and children, just everyone."

It's being two hours since Fu'ad was back to his room and exactly two hours he failed to express his love to her.

After he dropped Sanah, he saw her in the same spot he usually see her with that man but now she was alone deep in thought and he wonder what she was thinking that make her lost in another world that's not her's.

While Fu'ad was admiring her, he realized that her focus was now on something else and when he followed her gaze he realize that she was looking at the road because an old man was trying to cross the road but failed to do so.

Suddenly out of nowhere she hurriedly went to the old man's aid and help him cross the road.

Fu'ad was not just happy but he failed to understand who is this girl because she always leave him speechless whenever he meet her.

She didn't know that she dropped her book on the floor so Fu'ad picked the book but before he glanced back to where she was standing, she left the place and was out of his sight and that was how he took the book with him.

Staring at the title "Be A light" and some lines from the book "Everyone should be protected both the old, young, adult, women and children, just everyone."

Fu'ad wanted to open the book and read the content inside the book but then, he doesn't want to read something he was not asked to do.

Maybe it's her secret and he doesn't want to invade in her privacy but he seriously want to read the book because the title of the book drawn his attention.

"I just want to read the first page, I will not go further" his subconscious said to him. "Just read nothing will happen to you if you do that and she will not even know that you read her book." His mind said again.

Fu'ad sigh before he closed and opened his eyes "Let's do this, nothing will happen."

He said to himself and he open the next page of the book tracing her beautiful handwriting.

"Be A light "

"Everyone should be protected both the old, young, adult, women and children, just everyone."

The morning was bright as the sun rise from the East, South, North and West making the day look bright, cool, warm and a little bit sunny as everyone was ready to start his or her activities.

During the night, the day will be dark, the world will be silent, the birds will no longer fly above the sky, the sun will not shine nor the moon will brighten the sky.

The night create a peaceful moment.

The stars will be visible to make the moment looks very beautiful. 

The breeze at that time will send a shiver that will run down to our lungs and we will sleep with the moment of that beautiful day and night waiting to wake up and see how the next day will greet us with its sun rise again.