Chapter Twenty-Six

The house is in utter chaos as people go up and down the house. Noises from different angles was heard from different people that come to show their support to Mallan Tanimu. It's been an hour since the knot has been tied and he is happy, happy that he will get rid of his children for good and inhale some fresh air of freedom.

His wife is super happy also because she has fulfilled her dream of marrying her girls to rich men that she is sure will take care of them.

Sabeeha locked herself in her room after she received the shocked news that shattered her heart from her father, she thought he is joking, she thought he will not do that to her but her father married her off today at the mosque. She didn't know who the person is.

Infact she couldn't even ask him, it's like her tongue was tied with a rope and she failed to utter a word.
Why will he do this to her, just why?.

Is he tired of seeing her that he will want to get rid of her in this way?.
Has he forgotten that she has to nurse her sick daughter so that she will be treated. Has he forgotten that she has to work her ass off in order to gather the money for her treatment.

He never offered to help her in anyway, she is his granddaughter but he abandoned her just like what Marwan did to her. Sabeeha want to forget that Marwan has ever existed in her life but whenever she look at Nour, she see Marwan in her and she can't totally forget the person that made her go through this kind of hell she is still facing.

And her Nour, her life, she don't know how she want to give her a good life, she has no idea on how to do that and she don't want her to leave her because she is the only family she has now to call her own, she is the only one she is sure that she will never abandone her for better or worse.

It is today that Sabeeha missed her mom, she wished her mother was here to support and encourage her to have faith like she always do.

It's today Sabeeha wished she know any of her mother's relative so that she will run to them for help but she don't know any one of them.

Her mother has never said anything about her relatives. It's like that part was totally erased from her brain and whenever Sabeeha ask her mother who is she, the answer is still the same that she gets tired of asking her.

The last time Sabeeha asked her about her family because she saw a picture of her mother and another lady close to her. She showed her mother the picture but on that day, she would see her mother trying to say something but it's like her mouth was caged, she screamed to utter a word but only tears were falling from her eyes as she stared at the picture.

Sabeeha can remember her mother holding her head very tight as if it will explode before her mother passed out and since then Sabeeha has never asked her mother again because she don't want what happened to repeat itself.

Sabeeha wipe her tears as she look at the picture, she held it close to her heart with so much love. She is feeling pain and there is no one to give her the shoulder she want to feel better.

Sabeeha has called Fu'ad severally but his phone is switched off and she don't want to think of anything negative to happen, especially to her only source of light; Nour.

A banging of door snap her from her moment of loneliness and when she open the door, her step mother was leaning on the wall. Sabeeha smile at her but the woman put on a facade straight face, "Get ready they're here to pick you," Her step mother said, she didn't even give her a second glance nor does she attempt to help her get ready. She just pass her information and left the room.