Chapter Two

Fu'ad ran to the hospital as fast as he can.

His heart was beating fast and what Sanah told him shattered his heart into pieces.

She can't leave them, she has to stay.

She can't just leave them like that. He didn't even ask for her forgiveness and when he is ready to do that and start a new life, she wants to leave him.

He arrived at the hospital and from the look he saw on his family, he knows that nothing is okay.

His father didn't spare him a glance, like wise his sister. It was Sanah that answered his question.

"After you had that argument with her, She fainted."

"She fainted and you're the cause of it. Ya Fu'ad I will never forgive you if anything happens to Ammi," Sanah said.

Fu'ad felt his world crashing into pieces.  He doesn't know what he is feeling but his heart is burning because of the pain.

What is he going to do if he lost her?.

He didn't even ask for her forgiveness and now this.

Ya Allah! His heart is in pain in such a way that he doesn’t know what will happen if something happens to his mother.

He went out of the hospital not knowing where to go not until he bump into someone. 

He raised his head to apologize but was shock to see the person.

She intend to give him a piece of her mind but she restrained herself after seeing the condition he is in. Probably he is in a dilemma especially that she saw him at the hospital.

She smile at him and walk out of the place leaving him speechless as always.

Why did she she always make him speechless?.

Who is she and why is she making him feel a strange feeling whenever she is close to him?.

Instead of going out as he wanted to in the first place. He find himself following her.

He was about to see the room she is going to enter but unfortunately his sister Sanah called him and he doesn't know the room she entered.

Fu'ad  followed his sister to go and see his mother and ask for her forgiveness but upon reaching there his world come crashing down, he felt shatterd and broken all at the same time after what he heard.

"I don't want a son like him,"

"I don't want to ever see his face again,"

"He is nothing but a shame to us,"

"What wrong did we do in our life to have a son like him," Ammi keep on saying while her husband is pacifying.

Fu'ad felt emptiness.

It's all his fault. He brought nothing but pain to his family.