Chapter Six

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

"BE A LIGHT"

It's already a week, Nour has been staying with us and I have to admit that it feels good helping someone and not expecting anything in return.

She is simply friendly and very lovable person, which makes it easy for her to mingle with people freely.

I just want her to feel free but something is holding her.

She feared that they will come back for her.

Today being a normal day, I asked for permission to take her out for a shopping.

We were almost done with our shopping. I asked Nour to help me take the stuffs to the cashier but she didn't respond and when I gazed her way, she was shaking as she stare at something.

It was a man and I don't know who that person is.

He was staring back at her and he winked at her. Nour was lost at that time.

How can she forget his face and at that time a numbing sensation that soon spread across her entire body like fire and she was lost, numb, weak and unable to do anything at that time.

Every breath Nour took and each time she looked at his unwaving gaze remind her of that night.

The night he tried to take something that's not his and yet she find herself in that lonely night were she was helpless, hopeless and desperate for help.

She gasps for air as her lungs threatened to collapse and her mind and heart raced against time but at that time, the time never stopped and it was like she was caged.

Caged in her own world at that time.
She could hear Alisa's voice echoing in her ears like a loud speaker but she was lost and her eyes saw nothing but a complete darkness.

There was a certain pain in her, that pain that's stopping her from moving forward and right before her eyes. She can picture that pain coming towards her smiling like the devil he is as he kept approaching her.

She wished it was a bad dream and that the dream will not come true but then, who is she joking with? That dream she is afraid of is true, staring at her as it keep approaching her ready to take away the happiness she was enjoying.

She gave in, she lost this battle and she close her eyes ready to give in to any demand he will ask from her that will become the beginning of her living in darkness.

"Nour!" I called. I yelled, I shake her but her mind was not with me. She was just rigid in one place.

The guy winked again as he saw that Nour was not planning to move.

I screamed her name for the last time and luckily enough I got her attention and some of the customers but I didn't care.

All I want is for her to get back to her senses.

She looked at me and I can detect her fear.

"Who is this person?" I asked.

"He...He....He is....u...umar" she said finally.

So he is the mighty Umar. The useless and spoil brat that attempt to ruin her life.

Before the Umar guy stood in front of Noor. I blocked his way and stood at his front.

I can see how he clenched his fist but I will not let him come close to her at any cost.

"Hey" I said.