Chapter Seven

Even when you're left alone in your battle, just know that it's only you in the beginning of that battle.

Even when there is no one that offered to help you. Always know that you have to stand up on your feet before someone showed up to help you but again at the end of everything, you will be the only one because that person will only help you with what he can while you solve the rest.

Don't expect everything from someone.

Rather, expect the little they can offer to you.

Don't say that you're the only one in pain and that the pain you're feeling is unbearable.

Just don't say that it's only you that's suffering because you only know your pain, your battle, your struggle, your obstacles, your difficulties and not the world's.

Don't fear the person that said he is in pain.

Don't fear the person that came to you and said he needs help.

But fear the person that smile wholeheartedly as if he doesn't have any pain or he is not living a difficult life.

Because beneath his body, throughout his whole soul and down to the veins in his body lies a thousand unbreakable pains he don't want the world to see but with that smile he hide his pain from the whole world.

We all have something to fight with in our life.

Something we don't want anyone to know and some of the pains we experienced happen to become a part of our life we can't live without.

Alisa watched the rain fall down from the sky. It had started raining heavily and the weather feels very cold and comforting but her heart is still aching from the pain she is going through.

She watched Farha as she played with her hair and she listened to the steady rhythm of her heartbeat underneath her cheek.

Farha had force her to eat even though she don't want to.

The rain got loud and Alisa wrapped herself around her body as she looked at the rain.

"You know rain is a sign of Allah's mercy and blessings upon us right?." Farha asked Alisa.

Alisa nodded under her chin and said

"Indeed it's a blessing because as the rain flow directly from the sky. It brinig a source of solace to every soul."

"As the water makes a sound, that is soothing to the ears. As the stars shine and the moon lighten the cloud to bright colours. It makes the sky look beautiful as always."

Her eyes closed at the words that escape her lips as she raise her hand to pray for Nour while standing close to the window and hearing the water falls on the ground.

She talk to the stars because it's like she is sending a message, hoping that it will be received by the one who has power over all;  The Alimighty.

At such an early age Alisa and the children at the orphanage lost their parents and some didn't even know them.

They don't have anyone to call their family, a sibling to play with, a friend to smile with and a parents to rely on.