Chapter Nine

The atmosphere is not friendly as it used to be, the orphanage is not as lively as always.

Something is not okay and Alisa couldn't get herself to understand what's wrong and it's like she is being punished for something she did not do because the pain she is feeling is unbearable.

Nour will be operated today but why is she feeling down all of a sudden as if Nour will leave them to the silent world and never come back.

She kept the thoughts aside because now it's not the time for all those negative thoughts, she has to be there for Nour.

Alisa pushed Nour's room and there she saw Fu'ad and some children with her and for the first time since Nour was admitted, she smile and laugh genuinely and Alisa wondered what they told her that's making her laugh this much.

"Adda Alisa." Nour called when she sight her.

"Yes my baby." Alisa answered.

Nour smiled at her, she smiled at the woman that make her life a little bit easier and she love her just like her sister.

With Alisa, Nour found all the happiness she couldn't get in her life and she wondered if she will ever get the chance to repay her for all she did to her.

"How are you feeling." Alisa asked.

"I'm feeling better." Nour replies.

Alisa walked and sit close to her "should I ask you a favour." She asked.

"What favour." Nour asked.

Alisa adjust Nour's cap and Fu'ad was looking at them. It's like something is dead inside her but she want to stay calm for Nour.

"When you enter there, can you please fight back and stay for me."

Alisa said as her voice is filled with nothing but unspokable emotions.

Fu'ad can see how hard it is for Alisa to keep her peace, she is just trying to stay calm for Nour.

She is just trying hard to fight for Nour so that she will not give up.

"I'm not sure if I will ever make it but I will fight for you, I will fight very hard so that you will stop worrying yourself, I will fight so that I will stop troubling you and you will stay happy again but if I didn't make it, please forgive me." Nour said

Each word she uttered breaks Alisa's heart into tiny pieces and no matter how hard she want to stay strong for her, she kept failing at that moment and she broke down completely.

Fu'ad couldn't help seeing them in pain so he went out to clear his mind also.

"If I didn't make it please take care of Adda Alisa and make her happy. Tell her that I didn't stop fighting, I fight very hard not because I want to live in this lonely world again where I've no one to call my own and feel what it means to have a family of your own but because she gave me the hope of living again and because of her I find another reason to be happy again in my life."

"If I didn't make it, tell her that I love her and I will always love her."

"Tell her that I wish nothing but the best for her and she should always remember that I never stopped fighting to be with her till I couldn't fight anymore and whenever she misses me, she should look up at the stars. She will see me smiling at her."

"Don't forget to tell her that I love her and I will always do, and even if I'm not living in this world my heart will always find peace wherever I go to knowing that the love she has for me is something big."

This is what Nour told him and it break his heart whenever he remembers her words and it really scared him.

What if she leaves Alisa, will she bear the pain of not having Nour in her life or not.

He only hope and pray that everything will be okay and the result of the operation will be good at the end.

~*~*~*~*~*~

It's time for Nour to be taken into the operation room and after they prayed for a successful surgery for her. Alisa couldn't let her go.

She's having a weird feeling as if this is going to be the last time she will see Nour and hold her like that.

It's like this is going to be the last time she will ever hold her, feel her, smile at her, laugh at her and do many things with her.

"She will come out safe and sound Insha Allah." Farha said.

"It's time." The doctor announced.

"Doctor can you please give me two minutes, just two minutes please doctor." Nour asked.

"Ok but be fast please." The doctor said.

He has to do this for them because it's hard for him also. Seeing them like this makes him pity their condition but whatever it is, he can't change the inevitable, he will only pray for something good or a miracle to happen.

"Adda Alisa. Take this and don't open it until I come out of that place and if I didn't make it make sure you open it with love and smile on your face."

Nour said as she hand an envelope to Alisa.

And just like that Nour was pushed into the theatre room and Alisa couldn't do anything at the than to pray for her.

Nour has been fighting leukaemia since she was small and her situation was getting serious. After so many effort to raise money for her treatment, all efforts were turn down but at last the surgery will be done and if God wills she will be cured completely.

Back then, she started taking medicines from nearby medical shop for few days but it didn’t work, so Alisa took her to the hospital.

There she consulted with doctors who performed various diagnostic and treatment procedures. 

Nour was there for a month. Though some of the symptoms got suppressed in initial weeks, then they reappeared, with further deterioration in her health.

Now the only solution is to get her treated.

"Doctor are you sure she will be okay?." Alisa asked.

"I don't have the power to say Yes or No but we will pray she comes out from that place safe and sound."

Even though the doctor convinced Alisa that everything will be okay, she is still not at ease and her heart is afraid of what will happen next.

But whatever it is, she prayed the result will be something that will create smile on their faces.

KINDLY DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE  AND

FOLLOW

IG : EESHA_SPEAKS & BLESSED_INK

WITH LOVE AEESHA_AHMAD ❤.