Chapter One

He stretched in his bed as he welcomed the shining sun into his room with his eyes tightly closed.

He heaved in a long breath and a smile graced his lips when he felt the nice feeling of the sun on his face.

"Finally it's another day," He yawned hungrily followed by a small smile because today he is going out with his friends.

He came back during late hours yesterday when his family are fast asleep and he don't feel like meeting them this early morning. 

Being the only male child with two sisters gave him the chance to do anything he feels like doing.

He took a warm bath and dressed in a casual wears before going to put something in his grumbling stomach. 

He made way to the kitchen but unfortunately his mom saw him.

"Fu'ad," She called.

"Good morning Ammi," He greeted.

His mum forced a smile "good morning where were you last night?,"

"Ammi not now please," Fu'ad said.

"Just answer my question. Where were you last night?," Ammi shouted which caught the attention of everyone in the house.

"We always thought you have grown up and that you will take care of your sisters after we're no more but look at what you're doing Fu'ad,"

"You're spoiling our image with all these your stupidness," His father said.

"Can't you just allow me to leave my life the way I want to," Fu'ad said to his parents before he stormed out of the house.

Alhaji Turaki heaved a sigh" Don't worry he will come back to us,"

"I just hope he will not leave us one day and I pray he mend his days before its too late for him,"Ammi said.

This is what the maids and everyone are witnessing everyday in that house.

Their last born Sanah made a mental note to talk to him when he came back because things are going out of control and it's time her brother start respecting their parents.

Fu'ad drove out of their compound. He was angry that he didn't know some girls were trying to cross the road but a beautiful young lady stops them.

"Thank god nothing has happen," Fu'ad heaved a sigh.

He came out of his car ready to vent out his anger.

"Hey young lady are you stupid or what? If you know that you can't take care of the children why walking with them."

"Abeg take your poor ass and leave this place."

Fu'ad shouted at her and people around came closer to see what was happening and Fu'ad doesn't give a damn that he insult this low life, she deserves it.

The lady turned around and at that moment his heart skips a beat because she is beautiful. 

An epitome of beauty.

She just look at him and smile.

"Even though I'm a low life girl but I do know how to behave good with people unlike you," She said.

Fu'ad was suprise that she talked back at him because no girl has ever talk to him in that manner.

He found her voice very attractive that he felt like hearing it all the time but she cross all her limits.

"Do you know who my father is?." Fu'ad asked.

"Nope I don't but mind you just because you're privilege to have fancy cars, houses plus living a good and normal life doesn't give you the rights to insult them and beside they're also humans like you."