Chapter Sisteen

The day looked bright as the sun rose. The sky also look beautiful especially when it's brighten.

The heart want to say many things, want to make a lot of confession but the mouth is not ready to do that.

Najar stared at Alisa as though she will disappear and never come back to him if by any chance he take his eyes from her.

He wants to talk to her but he doesn't know from where to start.

He inhale a deep breath as he perceive the cool wind that enters directly into his body. Making him to cover his exposed arms from the cold.

"How are you." Najar manage to say even though his heart is beating with so many emotions as he stare at the sun that start to burn him.

His lips is also sealed with so many words he wants to utter but his heart is not ready to say what he intends to.

Alisa stared down. She doesn't know what to say because she is not even sure of the words that will come out from her mouth.

Life is just playing a rough play with her and she don't know when that game will be over.

"I thought I will never see you again since that day." Alisa said ignoring his question.

Najar heaved a sigh. She is always like this plus she never changed. She always change the topic when she don't want to talk about it. "I never stop thinking about you since that day." Najar said as he stared at her because it's like he is staring deeply at her soul.

Wanting to know what she is thinking and maybe perhaps he will help her in finding those unspokable and unchangeable solutions.

He want her to tell him all the things he missed when he was not around but Alisa will never attempt to.

"It's over between us Najar, you just have to focus on your life and be with someone that will make you happy, not a person that's messed up like me." Alisa said not trusting her voice or the words her mouth keep uttering.

Najar looked at her as if she is the most expensive treasure he must protect in his life. "Why can't you see how misrable this life is without you, stop betraying yourself and let's start from where we stopped."

"It's not like we can live with each other Najar. You already know that we're two different people living in the same world but walking on different path of the road and I regret ever hoping that I will live a life I want for myself. "

Najar gulped a sip of his coconut juice as he stared at the glass cup. He looked up to stare at the only visible thing his eyes could set on. It's hard to fall in love and to live in love."

Everything about love is hard and he thought his own love is the hardest. "I really want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't care about our differences. I don't care if you have identity or not, all I care is you and that's all."

Najar looked back at Alisa. Her gaze was still the same. She was not shaken from his words rather she was just looking at him with no emotions.

She stared down as she start tracing the beautiful embroidery that was adorn in the clothes she is wearing.

How did she end up falling in love with him in the first place despite knowing their differences? it's something she fail to know the answer.