Chapter Twenty-Nine

Sabeeha woke up to the smell of cigarettes, alcohol and many unharmful substances. She looked around and she was shocked to see her in this place and that's when she remembered everything.

How she was kidnapped, how they forcefully bought her here and how they make her inhale one harmful powder because she refused to obey them.

"Thank God you're awake," A voice startled her. She don't know someone was there but when she looked around, a young lady was coming towards her with a tray and she don't know what it contains.

Sabeeha looked at the lady again and she can tell that the girl is the same age as her.

"Here take some water," The lady offered to Sabeeha but Sabeeha didn't take it, she is scared and maybe they're going to drug her again,"It's just a plain water I promise," The lady said when she studied Sabeeha.

She can't blame her though because this is also what she did when she was forcefully brought into this place.

She spent three days without eating anything only drinking water but when she realized that she was just going to keep starving herself, that's when she gave in because there is no way she will go out of this place and even if there is, she don't have anywhere to go to.

Sabeeha pressed her knuckles to her aching eyes, trying to soothe the roaring headache she is feeling before she collected the water and drank it.

"Where is this place?," Sabeeha asked the lady after she finished drinking the water. She eyed the place and there is no way they're safe in this place and she knows that.

"This is where young ladies like you were sell and brought to this place. Some where forcefully brought here, they abuse us, they beat us and do all sort of harmful things to us," The lady whispered to Sabeeha, her smile faded into a look of stunned horror.

Sabeeha understood what she was saying even if she didn't tell her in full details. So it's true that her father has suceeded in ruining her life and her daughters life.

She don't know if she will ever get out of this place or if Fu'ad will fulfill the promise he made to her.

"We prayed, we hoped but at the end nothing happened. Just be careful and do anything they ask from you if you want to save your poor life," The lady said in her gruff tone which indicates just how much this was bothering her but there is nothing she can do about it.

Back then when she was brought here, she cried, she begged, she screamed but at the end she agreed to this harsh life she find herself in again because there is nothing that will make her escape from here.

Sabeeha didn't say anything because she don't think if she will do that, she doubt if she will do anything they ask from her.

She closed her eyes as she welcome the pain over again. No one will come and save her also and even if she escape she don't have anywhere to go to.

Sabeeha only wish that her daughter is safe wherever she is and that Fu'ad will fulfill his promise before she close her eyes as she felt her eyes brim up with helpless tears at her wretchedness.

~*

~*Three days later*~

It takes a lot of planning and counselling before they finally plot out a good plan on how to go and save Sabeeha. Rukayya told them the place they were taken to and they will spend a week before they were smuggled into another country or state.