Chapter Fourteen

A slap landed on Najar's face just as his mother stood up. His father has to enter in between them to avoid another slap that will land on Najar's face again.

Najar didn't say anything.

He didn't move even when his Father asked him to leave the room.

He just looked at his mother and rested his gaze on her.

"I need your blessing because I want to bring my wife back Insha Allah." Najar said.

Before another slap landed on him. His father was quick to push him away from her sight.

She glared at him.

Her eyes narrowed in a way that will make him scared but Najar never blink an eyelash.

"How dare you go to your father with this matter? How dare you do this?!." His mother said.

"Because she is my wife and father is the only one that's supporting me in this." Najar said.

"I was no longer with her because I want to be the obedient child to you. I want to be the child you want me to be and because of you I was far away from her."

"I will not allow this to happen. She will not come back to this house Najar." His mother said.

Najar looked at his mother "Do you know what?." He asked.

"She was the first woman I saw when I came back to this country. She looked pale, she is in pain and it's all because of me." Najar said.

"The worst is that my own best friend fall in love with her."

Najar said as his shoulder keep going up and down.

He is so stressed because of the whole thing and his mother is adding more to it.

"Then you should let him have her." His mother said.

"Are you for real?." Najar asked.

"Do you think I will marry that girl you want me to marry or do you think I will stop loving Alisa if that happens?."

"Alisa is my life, why can't you see that she has occupied everywhere in my life mom."

Najar said and even his father pitied him at that time.

"Why did you hate her this much. What did she do to deserve such hatred from you?."

"Because she is a basted child."

Her words are like painful salt that stab him in his chest.

Najar has to control his anger to avoid saying harsh words that will make him regret in his life and if not because those words were uttered by his mother he would have make the person that uttered those words regret for the rest of his life.

But this is his mother they're talking about.

"She is just an orphan who doesn't know her real identity so please stop making those fake accusations."