Chapter Twenty-Three

"I just want you to give me the money, I want to use it," Mallan Tanimu said.

"I will not give you a penny not until I have the girl," The man said as he lit his cigarettes.

Mallan Tanimu sigh as he massage his forehead, this is the matter they have been talking about for the past one hour and the man is not ready to give Mallan Tanimu what he want.

He can't just give his money to him as long as he didn't have Sabeeha.

"Now let's make a deal, when do you think I can have her," The man said. If not because of something that happened some years back, he would have had Sabeeha all to himself and even now that he is going to have her, he don't want to trust this man, he want to have her first before he trust the man with his money.

Mallan Tanimu was quiet for some seconds as if he is in a deep thought before he look at the man, "You will have her the day her sister's Nikkah will be tied."

Mallan Tanimu said because he know that for sure Sabeeha will not bring a spouse within that two months he asked her to, so it's a chance for him to get rid of her.

The man was quiet for some minutes, he don't want to trust this so called man and if not because his boss said he want Sabeeha after the stunt she pulled for them back then, he wouldn't have come back to him for her, "If I have her on that day, I promise to give double of what I promised you in the first place," The man said as his face spread into a wide grin.

In as much as Mallan Tanimu want to get rid of Sabeeha as soon as possible he has to wait for that time so that the man will not change his mind.

This is what he intend to do in the first place some years back, he tried to sell her off to this man because he is interested in her and seeing that he offered a huge amount for him, he wasted no time in doing that but along the way Sabeeha did something that ruined his plans.

"Don't worry you will have her all to yourself and I don't care what you will do to her in as much as I stop seeing her face in my sight," Mallan Tanimu said his satisfied smirk widening as he saw the man's expression.

"She is your daughter, don't you love her that you're doing this to her," The man asked, he didn't care that he will get Sabeeha but it keeps bothering him over and over. How can a father do this to his own daughter.

Mallan Tanimu manage to keep his voice from sounding shaky and high. He sounded calm contradicting his feelings internally as if he is trying to conceal a bad moment he once had, "I loved her back then but not now."

The man looked at Mallan Tanimu just as the words slip from his mouth. He don't want to ask further so he let him be because he don't know what he is talking about, "But what if she repeat what she did last time," The man rolled his eyes slightly.

He can't just give a huge amount of money to this man without knowing the risk of what they're doing.

"I will make sure that didn't happen and if she repeated what she did, then I will disown her as my daughter and she will bear the consequences of what she did."

Mallan Tanimu said the corner of his lips tugged up into an evil plan as if he planned all the things he will do to her if she disobey him.