Chapter Twenty-Seven

~*Flashback* ~

3 Days Ago.

Fu'ad followed Mallan Tanimu secretly without his knowledge. He want to go and see where his destination will end and dig on what he has been planning for months.

Finally Fu'ad saw Mallan Tanimu entered an abandoned building, he then followed him and hide in a place where he will not see him but Fu'ad will be able to see whatever he is doing.

Not long after a man entered the building with two men by his side, A cigarette on his hand and a bag on the other hand. Mallan Tanimu went to the man and shake hands with him before they dig into their conversation.

"Are you sure I will have her on that day?," Fu'ad heard the man asking Mallan Tanimu.

Fu'ad can see Mallan Tanimu squealed as his face turned into a wide grin before he wink at the man, "I promise you this, you will have Sabeeha the day, the Nikkah will be tied."

Fu'ad clenched his fist in anger, he wants nothing but to go and land punches on Mallan Tanimu but he has to be calm before he made a rash decision.

How can a father do this to his daughter, just how?.

Fu'ad was clearly angry with this wicked man and his anger will only vanish away when he is sure he left permanent bruises on the mans face.

Fu'ad can see how the other man drew his fingers through his hair before he asked the man by his left hand to give him the bag. The man opened the bag and some naira notes flashed into his eyes.

Mallan Tanimu couldn't hide his smile because this is what he has been waiting for, for a very long time. To have the money and get rid of Sabeeha and now the time has come and he will make sure she vanish from his life in a way she will never come back to his life ever again.

"Here is the money, just make sure you fulfill your own promise," The man said, exhaling a breath he held since he started talking, "Make sure she is ready to be with me on that day because I won't allow her to spend another minute with you," He continued as he smirked fondly at him.

Mallan Tanimu's eyes gleamed as he wipe away his fake tears. His fingers trailing down to the box, "You don't have to worry now, Sabeeha is all yours now," He said his eyes lighting in excitement.

Fu'ad punched the wall in frustration, he don't know why her father is doing this to her, so it's true that he once tried to sell her off and because he didn't fulfill his evil act back then, he is willing to do it now at any cost.

Fu'ad look at them and he can see the man shake Mallan Tanimu before he exit the building. After making sure their car is out of the place, Fu'ad came out of his hidden spot. Mallan Tanimu was shocked to see him because he was not expecting anyone.

Before Mallan Tanimu made any attempt of escaping Fu'ad was on him and he started landing punches on him, "How dare you," Fu'ad keep punching Mallan Tanimu.

"How did you come here and since when were you in this town," Mallan Tanimu said his eyes have widened. His lips is now bleeding unheeded with the added pressure of Fu'ad's clenched jaw.