Chapter-Thirty

~*Two Weeks Later*~

When some thing happen to someone, he should always know that it is not because he is bad or because it is part of his destiny to go through a hardship.

We all can never predict the Almighty's doings because we can't do that but along that painful obstacles we've endured. We just hope that we will be able to know the reason behind everything we've gone through one day.

The things that unfolded is something the family didn't prepare for. None of them prepared for it. It just happened naturally, unexpectedly and uninvitedly.

For Alisa to grow up in an orphanage home without knowing anyone, Sabeeha to be brought up admist her parents but the journey is not a beautiful one.

Najar who have the love of both parents, Fuad who have the love of both parents also but he is not good to them.

Everyone has his own obstacles he faced and a destiny he never prepare for but as long as we find ourselves in that journey of a harshful destiny, we have to endured it with patience, believe, commitment, dedication and trusting the one who can wipe that sorrow from our heart.

It's not just easy to wake up one day and find your identity and at the same time you lose someone that's dear to you. After so many years of hoping and dreaming, at last the heart didn't want to accept the reality.

Alisa has always prayed to know her parents, her identity and everything that has to do with her but now that the truth keep staring at her, she failed to accept it.

How can she believe that Sabeeha is her twin sister, how can she believe that the person she always prayed to see in her life is the one behind her misery.

How can she just believe everything she heard. How can she believe that she is related to Najar and still how can she believe that she lost the only child she had in her life.

Aman is no more, Aman is dead, Aman was the person that was shot and still Alisa find it hard to believe the whole truth.

Everything is staring at her but she is afraid to accept it. She is not ready to accept the harsh reality that want to snatch away the only peace of mind she thinks she own.

The clicking sound of the doorknob made her to look up only to see Sabeeha leaning on the door staring at her. None of them utter a single word to each other.

Alisa couldn't believe the fact that this is her twin sister. Something she didn't expect to hear in her life.
She is not ready to give Sabeeha the chance to fill that empty spot in her life.

She is not ready to do that and it is now Alisa believe that whenever you desperately want something in your life, the day you achieve that thing you've always wanted, you won't feel the love of that thing any longer. Your heart will not want that thing and it will be as if that's not what you want.

Alisa want nothing than to see someone she is related to, any body because that's her everyday prayer. She is tired of people calling her a bastard and so many harsh words but now that her prayers has been answered, she is not excited. Perhaps that is not want she want in her life for all this while.

"You should go home and rest," Sabeeha said in order to kill the tension in the room. She can't believe she is staring at her own sister and the harshness of the situation is that, that sister is not ready to accept her.

The very first day she met Alisa, she felt a kind of connection with her not knowing that, that connection is a strong one between them.

They all are broken and it will take time before they heal and accept everything and Sabeeha hoped that Alisa will be able to accept her.