Chapter Thirteen

For the past one week, Fu'ad has not been himself especially when Najar met Alisa.

When he picked Najar from the airport, he didn't stop at any where but the orphanage home.

He wants his friend to meet the girl he fall in love with.

Najar was happy and he let his friend because this is the first time he is happy in his life and it's all because of an unknown girl.

Upon reaching there all his wall came crashing.

Najar didn't know that Lisa is the girl his friend fall in love with.

Both parties stayed in silence and the wind knows that something is not okay. The reunion is not a pleasing one to watch.

Fu'ad looked at Alisa before he looked back to face Najar and even if the duo didn't say anything.

Their expression gives him a hint of what's happening.

There was shock on their faces. 

Fu'ad can see how Najar tried to hold his tears from falling, trying to act strong but Alisa couldn't do that and so she let her tears to fall.

She let them fall on the gaze of the burning sun as the sky witness her tears and the cloud hide leaving the sun only because the cloud doesn't want to brighten in that moment.

They left with a heavy heart.

They left as her tears was the last thing their eyes witnessed.

"Did you know her?."

Fu'ad asked Najar once they're inside the car.

"Yes." Najar replied curtly.

"Was it love?." Fu'ad asked hoping his answer to be no.

"It's more than love Fu'ad." Najar said.

"It's more than just love." Najar said again.

"The last thing I saw before I left was her tears and the first thing I saw after coming back was her tears."

Does that make me a good person Fu'ad?." Najar asked.

Fu'ad stared at his best friend with no emotion. He hate the tone he is using because that tone hold a strong message.

They're harsh and strong message that keeps stabbing him in every possible place in his body.

"Help me understand because I'm clueless." Fu'ad said.

"You will not understand even if I try to tell you." Najar said.

The car was in utter silence and Fu'ad doesn't want to say a single word because he don't want to hear what Najar would say again.

They're so many things he wanted to ask him but he held himself not wanting to hear the truth.

"It's more than just love Fu'ad." Fu'ad was repeating those words till he dropped Najar.