•20•

So basically, after you read this chapter, I'll be dead and you are not allowed to talk to me. That goes out to W_A_S_T_E_D and SaladyAss thanks

•Even though I had to spend the rest of the day away from Finn, the happiness I felt never left. The thought of him kissing and holding me took over my body and I lost myself in him.•

•Millie's POV•
"5,6,7,8!" I yelled right after the music started, and we all got into the routine we had practiced times before. We were in the gym after school before the football game.

When we had practiced a few more times, I stopped everyone. "Ok, how are we feeling? Do you guys think we've got it down?" I asked with a smile.

Everyone responded with "yes" and I decided to once again, trust them and let them out early.

"Alright! Y'all can head out, I'll see you at the game," I said before letting them out. They all responded with "alright" or "thank you" and it made me smile to see them with shimmers in their eyes. I was glad I could make them enjoy cheerleading again.

I walked out to the field, now in my cheer uniform, to watch the boys practice. Sadie, Maddie, and Grace said they'd meet me here, but they're still in their own practices.

When I got to the field, I walked up the bleachers and sat in the top row, in the corner, and watched my crush practice. He's so cute, I can't. I was brought out of my thoughts by someone sitting next to me.

"Hey," he said kindly. I responded with a simple, "Hi?" He continued. "I know you don't know me that well, but I was hoping I could get to know you? You introduce me at football games. My name's Romeo by the way."

I decided to be nice, I was having a good day. "Sure! Well, I'm Millie, and ya I remember you. You're on the defensive line, right?" He nodded. "Well, I used to introduce you, I'm He captain of the team now, so I introduce Finn."

"Oh," was all he responded with at first. "Well, maybe if you find out I'm better than him, you'll start introducing me again," he set his hand on my exposed knee, slowly sliding up. I was in the corner of the top row, so I couldn't scoot over to get away from him.

My breaths started to become shaky the more his hand traveled, and before I knew it, a tear slipped out of my eye. I felt powerless, I couldn't even speak up, or try to push him away. But finally, Finn came to my rescue once more, his winning streak adding up.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I heard hurt in his voice at first, but when I looked up at him, and he saw my tears and the scared look in my eyes, he was no longer hurt. Only anger resonated on his soft, freckle-filled face.

"Well, Wolfhard, if you must know, I was just getting to know this beautiful girl here. Do you know her?" Romeo responded with an evil smirk plastered on his stupid face. Two more tears fell out of my eyes and rolled down my cheeks.

"Ya I know her. I know her well. I advise you get your sorry ass out of here before something happens to you that you don't want," Finn responded, cracking his knuckles and then his neck.

Romeo got up and put his hands up with a laugh, "alright, alright. I'm going back to practice only because my parents are coming to this game. But I'll be back for you, Millie."

As he walked away, I broke down and Finn came rushing over to me, catching me before I fell down. He held me while I tried to control my sobs. "Hey, Mills. It's ok, I'm here now. I'm so sorry I let him do that to you, beautiful girl."

When I finally got myself under control, I looked up at him, "I'm sorry Finnie. I don't know why I couldn't just tell him to stop or get him off of me, I just felt stuck." I was rambling at that point, until he hushed me, rocking us back and forth.