33

"Hey Nilla, how was school?" He asked nonchalantly, holding up a sign that read, "If my puppy eyes won't work, maybe his will...." and sitting next to baby Harley was a sign that read, "HOCO?"

When I was finally able to see at least the subtle image of Finn with my all the tears in my eyes, I started running as hard as I could towards him, though it wasn't fast from all the energy that's depleted from my body. The only feeling I remember is finally reaching his arms, his lips quickly joining with mine, and the world stopped again.

Everything was in slow motion, and he knew it too. The last time this happened was when he was with me and our love was unstoppable. But our love is unstoppable...

"Our love... It's Like the speed of light... The speed of sound," I said mostly to myself, but he heard.

"Ya, Mills... The speed of sound and light," He said with his perfect, crooked smile that I love and missed so much.

I know he knew what I meant. He knew every word, I didn't need to say it. I pulled out of the hug but time still remained still, like everyone was gone and it was just us. We looked at each other and smiled the most genuine smiles you could imagine.

I picked up Harley's leash and turned back to Finn. "Walk me home?" I asked sweetly, earning a small chuckle from Finn.

"I would love to."

"By the way, you never answered my question," he stopped in his tracks, leaving me confused for a second.

"Do I even have to answer the damn question for you to know the answer, Curls?"

He laughed in response, and we kept walking...

Camera zooms out as we watch the couple continue walking with their puppy, lights fade out, credits roll... AYOOOOO THAT'S THE END OF THE BOOK! ngl I just kind of got angry at myself cuz I made the storyline turn out like every other cliché fanfic written :/ kinda wanted a new start, so imma be coming out with new stories soon! Tell me if you want one shots or like an actual book? OR BOTH! I love you guys so much and thank you for reading this <3 also gimme some constructive criticism please! I want my writing to get better!

Ok y'all I'll talk to you in the next book! Bye, loves

wow it's been WEEKS since i wrote this ending and just realized how short this chapter is... it's FINE ig; i've got another book in process :)

talk to you guys soon!