XII

[the day after]

Cami POV

The sleepover went good, last night and we've all gotten to know Debby, and she's very fun. We watched IT for Debby and Mads then Romeo+Juliet for Lili and Barbara. I enjoyed both movies, I love horror movies as well as i love romantic comedies.
After Romeo+Juliet came to an end we all slept on the "more than kig size" bed downstairs. All snuggled up to eachother. We're like a team, kind of.

The bed

Today I decided to go see Lili's mom. I know she probabely don't want me to, but I know if I don't talk to her mother this situation is going to go worse and worse. And her dad, he doesn't even know where Lili is and what is his wife doing.
Im just going to talk to them then, if Amy tries to deny it I'll simply go report her at the police station.

Cole POV

I'm un the kitchen cooking myself eggs and bacon for breakfast. And the house is empty, peaceful. For once. Everyone is still sleeping so I can cook a meal without everyone asking if they can have some.

I hear foot step behind me. Well, I guess the calm is over. I see Cami walking straight to the door.
"Wait, Cami!!! Where are you going?" I whiper-shout so i dont wake everyone up.

Cami:I'm just going to talk to Lil- someone..
Cole: You're going to talk to Lili's what?
Cami: I don't know if i can tell you..
Cole: If it about her mother she already told me. I'm going with you.
Cami: You know she will hate us.
Cole: She will thank us sooner or later.
Cami:Right.

We get on my car and drive to Lili's home. When we arrive we knock on the door and Tess, Lili's little sister opens it.

Tess: Hello, may I help you.
Cami: Hum..hello. Yes, you may. We're your sister's friend.
Tess: Lili? She's not here. She lives at a friebd's house now.
Cole: I'm the friend
Tess: Oh...a boy.
Cami: Anyway. Do you know where's your mom??
Tess: She's in the kitchen. Do you guts want me call her?
Cole: Yes please. And call your dad, too.

We went all in the living room to talk.

Amy: I told you two not to come back. Ever
Lili's dad (i forgot his name): Why would they not??

Cami and I just ignore them and start talking.

Cami: So I'm gonna go straight to the point. Mrs. Reinhart, we know everything you did to Lili and we want you to stop to exscuse you and to stop lying to all you family so Lili can come back and live a normal life.
Amy: I don't know what you're talking about.
Cole:Cut the crap, Amy. You totally know what we're talking about. But now that your dear husband is here you won't tell a word. Am I right?
Your own daughter is hurting because of YOU for now 7 years and you don't care. You tell her to go to hell. You say she's a bitch. And you hit her with bear bottles everynight you in a bafd mood. She doesn't deserve it and you know it but you always tell her that she does. And she actuallu thought she did. She was always crying at school. She used to cut herself. She didn't have friends. Thank god now she has. A lot of friend. And you know why. Because she's the most lovely girl you'll ever have in your life. And YOU, her own mother, the woman that is supposed to give her affection, You treat her like a piece of shit that destroyed your life. And I know she didn't.You had the chance to give her all the love she deserved. But now she's gone. Forever. And you better excuse you for what you did. And not only with words.
Lili's dad: Amy? Is that true, darling?
Amy: I dont know you. Get out of my house. GET OUT.

We start to get out and I say "see you soon" to Mrs. Reinhart.

Cami POV

We get on Cole's car again and he starts the car.

Cami:I think you know what we have to do now..
Cole: Yepp. Let's go to the police station.
Cami: Do you have any proof.
Cole: Of course I do. Do you?
Cami: I recorded Lili when she was talking.
Cole: I don't know if that enough proof, though.
Cami: It depends on what do you have.
Cole: I have the texts Amy sent Lili the night she met me and Dylan. You remember?
Cami: Yeah of course i remember.
That's a great proof.

*Time flies*

We shew the texts and the recording to the police men and they said they were going to work on that case. And they officially allowed Lili to stay at Cole's house. So Cole and I went to grab milkshakes.
I took a strawberry milkshake and Cole a chocolate milkshake, and now we're on our way go home.

Lili POV

I wake up next to Barbara and Madelaine. And Debby is up.
Debby: Girls, I'm gonna go talk to Dylan he's probabely feeling lonely.
Barbara: Yes I'm coming. I haven't talk to him since yesterday.
Mads: Im going home my mom needs me, bye guys.
Lili: So you're just going to leave me here, alone.
Barbara: You can go have breakfast.
Lili: Yeah. I'm craving cereals.

I go to the kitchen and notice a note hanging on the fridge.

《Hey Lili, I went to see your mom and your dad. I know you probabely don't want me to, but I need to tell your dad what is his wife doing to his daughter. And your mother must excuse her. Whether you understand it or not it's for you own good》
xo, Cami.

Omg, no...she c-cant..she c-cant tell dad. I don't want him to hate Amy And...And..And-
I suddendly feel dizzy. Everything around me is blurry. I no longer feel my legs. Im getting weaker and weaker. I feeling myself slowing falling on the cold floor. I try to get up but something big hits my head and I fall back again.

Black, all i see is black.

An//I'm sorry I have to hurt Lili but don't worry this will help the sprousehart ship to sail