San Diego

1 year Later, Lili POV

This year has been by far the best of my life, filming Riverdale season 1 was amazing, I'm working with my friends is so easy. Although I didn't see Dylan and Barbara much..
Cole and I are doing better than ever even tho we still haven't said our I love you's. I tried multiple time but always ended up getting interrupted by Kj or some phone calls.. Anyways, we've all been to Comic-con so I'm really exited but also nervous because it's the 1st time I'm going to do so much interviews on the same day. How exhausting?

Casey POV

We all just landed in San Diego and we're free for the day since Comic Con only starts tomorow. I, am going going downtown with Lili , Cole and Kj. Camila is going to stay with Madelaine and Ashleigh. I don't know where they're going exactly but Mads said there was an event kind of, in Vectoria Secret so it probably involves makeup and girl stuff...

Cole: Where should we go first?
Kj: I'm hungry, so how about we go to In-N-Out?
Lili: Kj, we literally just ate on the plane.
Kj: And so what?!
Casey: When I went with my younger sister in San Diego we went to a mall. They have evrything there, I could literally spend my life in this mall.
Lili: Alrighty then, Let's go.

We head and I take Lili apart while Cole and Kj are laughing at some cat Kj found on the internet.

Casey: Have you told him yet?
Lili: What??
Casey: Have you finally told him the three words?
Lili: Oh this.. No, not yet. It's just- I want it to be special, you know
Casey: Don't make him wait too long, though, he'll soon think you dont love him.

Kj POV- While Casey's with Lili

Kj: You really need to hurry up, Cole!!
Cole: Why that? I'm walking as fast as you..
Kj: No.. You need to tell her you love her, mate. I mean you told patically everybody you love her exept Lili whereas she's the only one that really needs to know!
Cole: Dont worry about it, I planned something.
Kj: Lili's like my sister so dont you dare bringing her in your scary "romantic" places.
Cole: Jeez, i brought her ONCE in the woods and it wasnt scary!! Whatever, I'm taking her on her on a date in a fancy restaurant then we will go back to the hotel and i'll run her bath with candles and stuff.
Kj: And when exactly in this ,are you telling her the words?
Cole: I don't know I'll see.
Kj: You better say it tonight or I'll break ur neck
Cole: You wouldn't.
Kj: Oh yes I would. You guys have been dating for over 1 year it's time to fucking confess ur damn feeling, mate.
Cole: Fine, chill.

The reason Im so concerned about this situation is because I really live Lili (friendly) I'm like her best friend in the cast and last time I caught her almost crying in her trailer because she wasnt sure Cole would ever love her. And it really broke my heart. Dont get me wrong I love Cole but I dont want to see Lili like that ever again and I know what I can do when I'm capable of when someone hurt somebody that i care about.

3rd person POV

They spent their day shopping and enjoying each others company till all stores were closed. Then, Cole and Lili went their way to the fancy restaurant Cole told Kj about.

Lili POV

I have to tell, I didn't expect Cole to make me such a romantic surprise today. We're in our own room, in San Diego's fanciest restaurant eating the best salmon ive ever tasted with tons of roses and candles surrounding us
"Why'd you do all this, not that I'm complaining!" I start grinning

Cole: Because...I've been wanting to tell you something for a while..
Uhm, I'll go straight to the point so I dont embarrass myself with all the soppy shit.
Lili:*chuckles*
Cole: I love you.

Holy shit! He said it, he loves me. He-loves-me. Omg! I love him too!!
I need to tell him right now cause he looks worried that I'm not saying anything.

Lili: I love you too, so much.

3rd person POV
After a while they wenr back to their hotel room to take the bath Cole had planned. And you know what happenned later...😏 (sorry I do not write smut)

An// Do you want them to fight or not because thiq story is pretty boring so far.
-
btw its my birthdayyyy:) (and Madelaine's)