Riverdale

•two days after Lili's birthday

9h36
I can't stop thinking about Lili. She thinks I, Cole, is attractive.
I mean a lot of people already told me so, but it wasn't the same. It wasn't her.

After a little while, laying on bed i decide to go have a breakfast.
In the kitchen I see Debby and Barbara all exited.

Cole: What's so exiting??
Debby: As you know my contract with Disney Channel is over. So, i was looking forward to another show to play in. But not the diney type. Like a teen drama show.
And my manager found me twl shows to play in. I will be playing in only one of the two shows but I'm so happy I finally found a show that I really like. Because i know there's a lot of actors that dont liie the show they play in, i really dont wanna be one of these actors. How frustrating?
Cole: Yeah, right. It must sucks. Anyway, how are the two shows called?
Debby: The one I will audition for is named "Insatiable" and the other one is "Riverdale" and that's totally not the kind of show I imagine myself playing it.
Cole: Hold on a minute. Riverdale? As in the Archie Comics?
Debby: Uhm..yes. I mean I never really read comics but my manager told me it was inspired by the Archie Comics.
Cole: Gimme more informations. I'm auditionning.
Debby: Wow, you sure? I thought you said no more acting.
Cole: Well, i lied. Now tell me more about Riverdale.
Debby: I dont know much..call your manager.

[I call my manager and tell him about riverdale]

My manager told me that it was a show based on the Archie Comics but the story is totally not the same. The show would involded murders and mysteries ect.. I tasked him to get the scripts for the audition and then i hung up.

I suddendely think about Camila, i know she loves acting. She's an amazing actress but she never went to an audition which is really unfortunate considering her talent.
I call her.

On the phone

Cami: Hey, Cole! What's up?
Cole: I have some for you.
Cami: Go ahead, i dont like mysteries.
Cole: Okay so i found a new show that is supposed to premiere in 2017 (yes, all this time they were in 2016)
Cami: And so what? Why would I care?
Cole: rude, Cami.
Cami: just tell me already.
Cole: Me and you. You Veronica, Me Jughead.
Cami: You mean that I'm going to audition with you
Cole: Not with me, but for the same show. Yes
Cami: OMG 8 GOTTA TELL MADS!!!
Cole: Madelaine?!?! Why would u tell Madelaine about it.
Cami: Well, she happens to live comics as well. And she's been in multiples small film.
Cole: So she's an actress
Cami: Kinda.
Cole: Who do u think she'd play.
Cami: CHERYL, DUH. She's the only readgead girl and I know Mads would NEVER dye her hair.
Cole: right.
Cami: i gtg, see you tomorow.
Cole: Yeah, bye.

back to real life

God, Im so happy right now. I dont have the part yet, i dont even have the script but I'm soooo happy. It may be the exitement if acting again. And with my friends.

Debby: What'd Cami say?
Cole:She said she'll audition
Debby:Great.
Barabara:Your actors conversations are so boring ugh
Cole: Barbara, if ur here to-
Barabara: Who want to go out?
Debby: Depends on where..
Barabara: We can go to this diner downtown
Cole: Why not, I'm bored anyway
Debby: Well, let's go!.

Then we grabbed our stuff and went out, to hang out.

an//im sorry this part is so bad and short but im so tired of everything lately.
Also this rumor about sprousehart breakup is making me sick. And now random people on the internet are talking shit about Cole

 And now random people on the internet are talking shit about Cole

I'm mad and sorry for Cole and Lili